[Module] NameSilo Domain Module

Jonathan

Just now, Jonathan said:

What TLD are you trying to register?  Some of the ones with special requirements, namely .us and .ca have been a bit of a headache to properly implement so I'm wondering if this is surrounding some of the requirements of those.

Hi Jonathan. I'm trying to register for COM extension. Should I try to upgrade for version 1.8.4 ?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, mukesh said:

only .info using namesilo shown and .in i am using logicboxes module but all other tlds disappear

namesilo1.png

after this domain not working i try create new api and use it.

then new api not updating. 

I tried enabling error reporting on blesta config file at that time I received the following error:

Something went wrong.

The maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2018 at 4:31 AM, mukesh said:

after this domain not working i try create new api and use it.

then new api not updating. 

I tried enabling error reporting on blesta config file at that time I received the following error:

Something went wrong.

The maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded

It almost sounds like you might have a firewall blocking communication with the Namesilo API.

On 10/12/2018 at 9:23 PM, Panfilo said:

Is anyone running this on Blesta 4.3.2 and php7? I currently get 

Something went wrong.

Undefined variable: link_buttons

When i enable it try to 'manage' it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

What page do you get this on?  Are you on version 1.8.4?

37 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

It almost sounds like you might have a firewall blocking communication with the Namesilo API.

I think I may know what the problem is. Let me come up with something when I get to my computer in a bit, and then, I will ask you to try it again with a small patch trial.

Julian

3 minutes ago, mukesh said:

i am using 1.8.4

and there no response from page just waiting shown in left side in bottom......

and something wrong is replay by cpanel admin team so i shared you there reply

I need to know what page you were getting that error on about link_buttons.  All errors I knew of related to that were fixed in 1.8.4.

The "Audit Domains" and "Sync renew dates" pages are very heavy on the API and if you have low values for PHP timeouts it's quite possible the pages will simply fail to function.  Sadly to improve these pages I need help from Namesilo and thus far they've refused to improve their API in a way to let me make the page more efficient.

2 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

I need to know what page you were getting that error on about link_buttons.  All errors I knew of related to that were fixed in 1.8.4.

The "Audit Domains" and "Sync renew dates" pages are very heavy on the API and if you have low values for PHP timeouts it's quite possible the pages will simply fail to function.  Sadly to improve these pages I need help from Namesilo and thus far they've refused to improve their API in a way to let me make the page more efficient.

after namesilo not working then i change api to namesilo and create new api.

when i try to update new api it showing waiting on left side in bottom....

and only one tld shown .info shown on register page and other disappear.

1 hour ago, mukesh said:

after namesilo not working then i change api to namesilo and create new api.

when i try to update new api it showing waiting on left side in bottom....

and only one tld shown .info shown on register page and other disappear.

Can you try it with the attached file? Upload it to components/modules/namesilo/apis/namesilo_api.php (overwrite the existing file). If it works, we can integrate the fix into module.

namesilo_api.php

8 hours ago, NETLINK said:

Can you try it with the attached file? Upload it to components/modules/namesilo/apis/namesilo_api.php (overwrite the existing file). If it works, we can integrate the fix into module.

namesilo_api.php

now it responding but error generated.

i also try with create new api and white IP on namesilo. but showing error on screenshot.

api error.png

33 minutes ago, mukesh said:

now it responding but error generated.

i also try with create new api and white IP on namesilo. but showing error on screenshot.

api error.png

This means that your module is communicating with an IP address that's not been added to your Namesilo account. Are you sure that you've added all possible IPs? Sometimes, depending on how the server is configured, it may make the request with the server's main IP, or it could be using the one that might be assigned to the user account on which Blesta is installed. To troubleshoot, you could try removing all IPs from your Namesilo account. This will allow you to connect to your API account from any IP. If the API then responds successfully, the problem is how the module is communicating with the API, and I'll be able to fix this easily.

11 minutes ago, NETLINK said:

This means that your module is communicating with an IP address that's not been added to your Namesilo account. Are you sure that you've added all possible IPs? Sometimes, depending on how the server is configured, it may make the request with the server's main IP, or it could be using the one that might be assigned to the user account on which Blesta is installed. To troubleshoot, you could try removing all IPs from your Namesilo account. This will allow you to connect to your API account from any IP. If the API then responds successfully, the problem is how the module is communicating with the API, and I'll be able to fix this easily.

i try with remove all ip this error generated in screenshot.

something wrong.png

12 minutes ago, NETLINK said:

You might need to temporarily enable debugging so that we can see what's triggering that error.

https://docs.blesta.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=10551368#Debugging/Tools-EnablingErrorReporting&Debugging

ok i enable debugging and then try to update api it showing this error.

in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given on line 2063 in /home/billmhosting/public_html/portal/components/modules/namesilo/namesilo.php 

Printing Stack Trace: 
#0 [internal function]: UnknownException::setErrorHandler(2, 'in_array() expe...', '/home/billmhost...', 2063, Array)
#1 /home/billmhosting/public_html/portal/vendors/monolog/monolog/src/Monolog/ErrorHandler.php(164): call_user_func(Array, 2, 'in_array() expe...', '/home/billmhost...', 2063, Array)
#2 [internal function]: Monolog\ErrorHandler->handleError(2, 'in_array() expe...', '/home/billmhost...', 2063, Array)
#3 /home/billmhosting/public_html/portal/components/modules/namesilo/namesilo.php(2063): in_array('', 'domain')
#4 [internal function]: Namesilo->validatePortfolio('', '7c6293d5a7de668...', 'mukesh9770@gmai...', 'false')
#5 /home/billmhosting/public_html/portal/vendors/minphp/input/src/Input.php(539): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#6 /home/billmhosting/public_html/portal/vendors/minphp/input/src/Input.php(362): Minphp\Input\Input->validateRule('portfolio', Array, '', 'portfolio')
#7 /home/billmhosting/public_html/portal/components/modules/namesilo/namesilo.php(794): Minphp\Input\Input->validates(Array)
#8 /home/billmhosting/public_html/portal/components/modules/namesilo/namesilo.php(826): Namesilo->addModuleRow(Array)
#9 /home/billmhosting/public_html/portal/app/models/module_manager.php(564): Namesilo->editModuleRow(Object(stdClass), Array)
#10 /home/billmhosting/public_html/portal/app/controllers/admin_company_modules.php(395): ModuleManager->editRow('17', Array)
#11 /home/billmhosting/public_html/portal/vendors/minphp/bridge/src/Lib/Dispatcher.php(143): AdminCompanyModules->editRow()
#12 /home/billmhosting/public_html/portal/index.php(21): Dispatcher::dispatch('/portal/admin/s...')
#13 {main}

2 minutes ago, NETLINK said:

I'm trying to reproduce this on my development server. Could you give me the exact steps to try and replicate?

i message you some details let me know other what to do.

on message your server IP. 

and i will whitelist then your try update namesilo api. to reproduce this issue on your server.