CPanel Account Creation

austenite

Question

Hi there

Hoping someone else can help or has at least had this issue, reseller accounts that are meant to be activated in WHM with reseller privileges don't seem to be having the privileges applied, meaning they end up only having CPanel access until I modify the account to be given WHM access within WHM directly. 

Blesta 4.2.2, CPanel module version 2.6.0, anyone else having other issues at all or able to offer some insight? I've also provisioned a couple of test accounts within Blesta with no luck, the account type within the package is set to 'Reseller'. 

EDIT: I have also added another ACL in case the privs aren't being set correctly however this new ACL isn't being picked up by the CPanel module in the edit package interface when I try to switch the package to this ACL.

Edited by austenite
update

3 answers to this question

35 minutes ago, austenite said:

Hi there

Hoping someone else can help or has at least had this issue, reseller accounts that are meant to be activated in WHM with reseller privileges don't seem to be having the privileges applied, meaning they end up only having CPanel access until I modify the account to be given WHM access within WHM directly. 

Blesta 4.2.2, CPanel module version 2.6.0, anyone else having other issues at all or able to offer some insight? I've also provisioned a couple of test accounts within Blesta with no luck, the account type within the package is set to 'Reseller'. 

EDIT: I have also added another ACL in case the privs aren't being set correctly however this new ACL isn't being picked up by the CPanel module in the edit package interface when I try to switch the package to this ACL.

Make sure the privileges on your API token in WHM is set to all.  That will fix the ACL selection issue.

1 hour ago, Jonathan said:

Make sure the privileges on your API token in WHM is set to all.  That will fix the ACL selection issue.

Thank you!

This also resolved the issue of reseller privileges not being assigned at account creation. These API tokens seem to have taken the place of the Remote Access Key.