2checkout payments not recorded

eremini

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
19 minutes ago, furioussnail said:

Hello.

I experience the exact same problem. No payment is recorded.

I also opened a feature request for subscriptions support:

https://requests.blesta.com/topic/update-for-2checkout-plugin-to-support-subscriptions

Did you check the gateway log? Anything there? Tools > Logs > Gateway. Do you see a request in your HTTP logs from 2CO? Any errors in the logs? ../logs_blesta/

On 11/28/2018 at 8:47 PM, Paul said:

Did you check the gateway log? Anything there? Tools > Logs > Gateway. Do you see a request in your HTTP logs from 2CO? Any errors in the logs? ../logs_blesta/

There is nothing useful for 2checkout either in logs/ or in "Tools" -> "Logs" -> "Gateway". Absolutely no message. However, I didn't even configure INS since there is nothing in the documentation on how to do that.

Thank you.

Blesta would log the 2Checkout IPN if it received one, but it sounds like it didn't receive one, or they didn't send one.

I just tried to test this myself and I got a bizarre error page after submitting payment on 2Checkout's website. After submitting a payment, I'm redirected to an error page at 2checkout.com/checkout/purchase that shows the BoxBilling logo and displays an SQL error, SQLSTATE[HY000][2003] Can't connect to MySQL server on '...mysql.domain.com...' (111 "Connection Refused") that references our server's domain name for some reason. Do you receive an error when attempting to make a payment as well, or does it go through successfully? After payment, are you redirected back to Blesta?

On 12/4/2018 at 2:44 AM, Tyson said:

Blesta would log the 2Checkout IPN if it received one, but it sounds like it didn't receive one, or they didn't send one.

I just tried to test this myself and I got a bizarre error page after submitting payment on 2Checkout's website. After submitting a payment, I'm redirected to an error page at 2checkout.com/checkout/purchase that shows the BoxBilling logo and displays an SQL error, SQLSTATE[HY000][2003] Can't connect to MySQL server on '...mysql.domain.com...' (111 "Connection Refused") that references our server's domain name for some reason. Do you receive an error when attempting to make a payment as well, or does it go through successfully? After payment, are you redirected back to Blesta?

It looks like 2checkout went "full retard" and isn't a viable solution anymore. Not sure it even makes sense for you to invest development hours into this platform. They were acquired by Avangate and it looks like their platform acts as a billing panel. An horrible one. Now I am a bit desperate to find a good merchant payments processor. ? Thinking about Stripe Atlas but I am scared about the unknowns...

There could be an issue with your callback configuration.  In 2Checkout I had to set Approved URL to http://[yourdomain]/callback/gw/[company_id]/_2checkout/ under Account >> Site Management >> Checkout Options for it to work.  Also make sure Direct Return is set to "Given links back to my website" or "Direct Return (Our URL)".

• 2 months later...
On 12/8/2018 at 5:19 AM, austenite said:

We've been using 2CO with Blesta for 2-3 years, and have been receiving payments up until yesterday. Still no problems, are you 100% sure this isn't a configuration issue? 

Thank you for your input and sorry for late reply. I am not sure what's the cause for this issue. I never had 2checkout working properly. Till now I processed all the order going through 2checkout manually. Since 2checkout was aquired by Avangate it looks like they did extensive updates and modifications to the platform and I am not sure even where to start. Blesta documentation related to 2checkout is very scarce. I was looking for some payment alternatives but at this time I have nothing, mostly due to the country where I live.

Could you please provide some instructions on how to setup it? Does your setup support recurring payments?

Thank you.

On 12/8/2018 at 12:50 AM, Jono said:

There could be an issue with your callback configuration.  In 2Checkout I had to set Approved URL to http://[yourdomain]/callback/gw/[company_id]/_2checkout/ under Account >> Site Management >> Checkout Options for it to work.  Also make sure Direct Return is set to "Given links back to my website" or "Direct Return (Our URL)".

I did add the correct link, at least it's similar tot he one you provided, into the "Enable global URL" field at 2checkout. Also I enabled the redirect. To the same URL. This still isn't working.

I am starting to get a bit mad at the Blesta team. This isn't the first time I asked for help without any results.

2checkout probably isn't the best solution but it is the only one available in my country.

Thank you everyione for your help.

On 12/5/2018 at 11:44 PM, Tyson said:

We're going to look into it and see what has changed. It's possible there may need to be an update to the gateway in Blesta.

Could you please have a look at the 2checkout plugin? I am a bit desperate. This is a long time issue. Also, maybe you can enable recurring billing. I see that the guys at the WHMCS did it.

Thank you.

16 hours ago, furioussnail said:

The funny part is 2checkout reports the INS sessions as successful but Blesta reports them with Error.

Are you saying that Blesta is receiving a INS call from _2checkout and creates a transaction, but marks it with an error status?  If that is the case the you should start seeing some logs under Tools > Logs > Gateway now.

On 2/26/2019 at 8:39 PM, Jono said:

Are you saying that Blesta is receiving a INS call from _2checkout and creates a transaction, but marks it with an error status?  If that is the case the you should start seeing some logs under Tools > Logs > Gateway now.

Yes, Blesta does receive an INS transaction and marks it with "Error". "Tools" -> "Logs" -> "Gateway" is where I checked.

Thank you.

18 minutes ago, furioussnail said:

Yes, Blesta does receive an INS transaction and marks it with "Error". "Tools" -> "Logs" -> "Gateway" is where I checked.

Thank you.

Can you click on the table row representing the gateway log? There should be more data about that transaction that may tell us why it was an error.