2checkout payments not recorded

eremini

8 hours ago, Lampard said:

2Checkout payment gateway is now recording payments after i used Secret Word.

Awesome! Glad to hear it. @furioussnail perhaps this will be a solution for you as well.  I believe we will continue to move forward with CORE-2964 since the old API (though apparently working) is officially discontinued.

11 hours ago, Lampard said:

2Checkout payment gateway is now recording payments after i used Secret Word.

Under "Integrations" -> "Webhooks & API" there is a "Secret Word" section with the following options: "Instant Notification Service (INS) secret word" and "Buy link secret word". Which one did you use?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, furioussnail said:

Thank you for the update. When is 4.6 planned to be released? Could you considering uploading the source code to Git? Maybe some other developers will be able to help.

4.6 beta 1 should be out as early as Tuesday/Wednesday. We may be able to add 2CO to Github, but not before 4.6 is released, it's not the right time to do it and would interfere with our release.

On 5/24/2019 at 9:38 PM, Paul said:

4.6 beta 1 should be out as early as Tuesday/Wednesday. We may be able to add 2CO to Github, but not before 4.6 is released, it's not the right time to do it and would interfere with our release.

Sounds good to me. If Blesta 4.6 comes with a fixed 2CO module I don't think the upload to Git is necessary anyway.

Thank you.

• Tyson locked this topic