Connecting accounts on new server?

sunrisepro

Question

4 answers to this question

On 4/26/2018 at 6:53 AM, sunrisepro said:

I migrated my hosting to a new server. I just cPanel module settings to connect Blesta to WHM. It shows '2/20' accounts, which I'm not sure what it means (there are 20 cpanels total).

How do I connect each cpanel for automated suspension and such?

Sorry I didn't see this thread sooner. Did you take a look at https://docs.blesta.com/display/user/cPanel#cPanel-ImportingcPanelAccounts ? It describes how to add an existing cPanel account to Blesta. The main thing is that it's pointing to the right server and the username is correct. If so, Blesta should be able to suspend/unsuspend automatically, etc.

24 minutes ago, sunrisepro said:

np. The cPanel module is connected; my new host imported all the cPanels for me (no change in cPanel names or anything). Is there anything else I need to do?

If they were imported properly, then no, you shouldn't have to do anything. You may want to edit a few to spot check them, and ensure they have a username set that matches their cPanel username. If they do, you should be good to go.