disable clients from adding new contacts

Blesta Addons

Thanks for the suggestion.  What are some compelling reasons you'd want to allow/disallow a client from creating contacts? And if they can't create them, should they be able to see them if an admin creates them? And if they can see them, and not create them, should they be able to update or view them?

17 hours ago, Paul said:

Thanks for the suggestion.  What are some compelling reasons you'd want to allow/disallow a client from creating contacts? And if they can't create them, should they be able to see them if an admin creates them? And if they can see them, and not create them, should they be able to update or view them?

for my personal use, i don't want to allow client adding new contact for billing, then they login with it and they don't find how to manage thier service and every time we need to remember client that they have two contact for login, so i prefer disable it definitively  in my system, might other find it useful .

admin can create them for client, client can edit/view/delete existing contacts, we need only to disallow adding new contact .

I have to imagine others see this too:

A client has numerous addresses and they add them all and then they can't remember where to check for follow up emails or which one to use for signing in and they create their own confusion. I personally don't see the need for all of those addresses so it would be nice to control it a little bit and cut down on the live chats and support tickets about it.

• 2 weeks later...