Can't login to client area

gutterboy

Question

I'm not sure if you need to have an "active" subscription (if there even is such a term) but we have purchased Blesta in the past and I can't remember the username/email we used for the Blesta client portal; on the lost password page it just asks for "Username" so it can send you your password; I don't know what that is, so I tried entering in a couple of different emails and even though it looked successful I didn't receive anything - I also can't create a ticket about this as I can't login lol

Thanks!

2 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, gutterboy said:

I'm not sure if you need to have an "active" subscription (if there even is such a term) but we have purchased Blesta in the past and I can't remember the username/email we used for the Blesta client portal; on the lost password page it just asks for "Username" so it can send you your password; I don't know what that is, so I tried entering in a couple of different emails and even though it looked successful I didn't receive anything - I also can't create a ticket about this as I can't login lol

Thanks!

https://account.blesta.com/client/plugin/support_manager/client_tickets/add/3/

Should have no issue creating a ticket here