Payments

Timo

Question

Hello,

I'm currently testing out blesta and there are some things I couldn't find out:

-Is there an integration/gateway for paysafecard (native) or how much effort is it to create one?

-How can I let my customers pay with there credits at the checkout? I couldn't find an option to do so.

13 answers to this question

The answer to you first question is no, we do not currently integrate with paysafecard.  As to how much effort it would be to do that, it really depends on how good the API is and what functionality you want to support.  Usually just receiving payments is not terribly hard to implement.  To get an idea of what is involved you can look at https://docs.blesta.com/display/dev/Payment+Gateways.  Additionally you can look at the existing gateways either on our github or in the file system under components components/gateways/.  If you want to get a developer to produce this for you or give you a quote, you can find a list here.  Each of them are here on the forums and you could send them a PM.

Your second question has a bit easier and more satisfactory of an answer.  First, make sure you have a merchant gateway installed (e.g. authorize.net, stripe, etc.).  Then when you add an order form  at admin/plugin/order/admin_forms/add/ check to enable the merchant gateway and currency you want.  After that you customers should be presented with the option to pay with credit card on checkout .

This should be included in the default behavior.  When a client has credit a check box labeled 'Apply Credit ([credit_amount] Available)' should appear under the dropdown labeled 'New Payment Details'.   If you have no payment methods available for that order form then the 'Apply Credit' option will not appear.  Again, it will only appear if the client actually has credit.

Ok, I checked it again and I cannot solve this problem...

As you can see in the second screenshot, I can pay a open invoice with my credits, but I cannot pay it directly, which make no sense. This is very very inconvenient for a customer. I found no option to change that I can have this simple thing working in the order form. Or is it just me and I failed at searching? (could be ;D)

Bildschirmfoto von 2018-05-18 15-31-00.png

Bildschirmfoto von 2018-05-18 15-30-26.png

Took another look at the code and it appears that this is a problem that applies exclusively to ajax type order forms.  I've created CORE-2702 in order to fix this, but for now you would have to switch to a standard or wizard type order form for the credit option to be displayed.

2 minutes ago, Jono said:

Took another look at the code and it appears that this is a problem that applies exclusively to ajax type order forms.  I've created CORE-2702 in order to fix this, but for now you would have to switch to a standard or wizard type order form for the credit option to be displayed.

Wow, that's all ;D Never thought that the order form could be the issue. Thanks for your help.

9 hours ago, Jono said:

This bug has been reported in 2015 or 2016 i think by blesta addons. I have read it somewhere here in the forum .