Blesta Generate Renewal Invoice for Pending Services !!

Blesta Addons

You are saying that the cron ran and generated an invoice for a pending service?  Do you mean a suspended service?  That can be configured to happen.  But looking at the code I don't see how a pending service could be invoiced.

8 minutes ago, Jono said:

You are saying that the cron ran and generated an invoice for a pending service?  Do you mean a suspended service?  That can be configured to happen.  But looking at the code I don't see how a pending service could be invoiced.

Just wait, it appear is other issue leading to this issue. i'm still investigating the real cause of this .

we have found the issue, is not related to generating invoice for pending services, is only a mal treated invoice, it was for a new ordered services, as exist another active service with the same label and his expiration not yet arrived, they thinked is for the ordered service.

anyway,  we have forced this case before and i already requested a feature to show the invoice is for new or renewal service,.

this way we can on the fly understand the invoice is for new ordered services or for a renewal services .

• Tyson locked this topic