Website

BRyanChoong

3 hours ago, Blesta.Store said:

You only get Blesta with Blesta, which is the billing system only. If you want a website you need a HTML website. That or wordpress or another CMS system.

So,  if i code a website in html do i need to use the api ? Or just copy and paste the purchase link to my site's button.?

2 hours ago, BRyanChoong said:

So,  if i code a website in html do i need to use the api ? Or just copy and paste the purchase link to my site's button.?

You could do either option, I believe most commonly you would link the order buttons to the purchase link but with blesta the choice is yours... For example you could dynamically load each package price from blesta using the api and display it on your site so its always correct and up to date without having to adjust html pricing if package prices change.

If you don't already have a website or a designer you could always look on themeforest or such places for a theme and easily customize it to your needs. Plugins such as Blesta.Store's BlestaCMS will allow you to take your billing platform even further, fully integrating your website and blesta together into one. 

16 minutes ago, GosuHost said:

You could do either option, I believe most commonly you would link the order buttons to the purchase link but with blesta the choice is yours... For example you could dynamically load each package price from blesta using the api and display it on your site so its always correct and up to date without having to adjust html pricing if package prices change.

If you don't already have a website or a designer you could always look on themeforest or such places for a theme and easily customize it to your needs. Plugins such as Blesta.Store's BlestaCMS will allow you to take your billing platform even further, fully integrating your website and blesta together into one. 

Thnx! Luv u! ?

11 hours ago, GosuHost said:

But now I have a problem.I'm going to sell minecraft server hosting with Multicraft and Blesta, i cant find the way that multicraft will automatically create a subdomain for consumers. ?

6 hours ago, BRyanChoong said:

But now I have a problem.I'm going to sell minecraft server hosting with Multicraft and Blesta, i cant find the way that multicraft will automatically create a subdomain for consumers. ?

Not sure what you mean you can use a hostname for the server control panel but that's not part of Blesta or do you mean they can have a hostname for their IP, as that's normally the user's responsibility.

1 hour ago, Blesta.Store said:

Not sure what you mean you can use a hostname for the server control panel but that's not part of Blesta or do you mean they can have a hostname for their IP, as that's normally the user's responsibility.

I mean giving consumers sub-domains.

Exp.  ( blesta.chesthosting.net )