2 hours ago, cloudmate said:

Inclusive

Subtotal: $95.91
Tax: $9.09
Total: $105.00
Invoice Total (what the client is charged): $105.00

this calculation was based in the fallowing raison :

On 6/15/2018 at 9:50 AM, Blesta Addons said:

The issue is here, for Inclusive , we enter the price with tax included in the price, so in the package pricing we should enter 110.00 and not 100.00 .

@cloudmate was assumed that 100$ included include tax . as any Amount shown if the Inclusive tax enabled should the tax included in it.

On 6/20/2018 at 7:47 PM, Blesta Addons said:

@cloudmate was assumed that 100$ included include tax . as any Amount shown if the Inclusive tax enabled should the tax included in it.

The issue is here, for Inclusive , we enter the price with tax included in the price, so in the package pricing we should enter 110.00 and not 100.00 .

But the taxable amount for $100 is $9.09 so you cant logically add "$10" because that isn't the tax value $9.09 is...

• 5 months later...

Hello,

same problem here.

In parts of EU it is law that all B2C prices must be offered incl. tax.

I've played with the demo.
In settings > taxes you can select "inclusive" and "exclusive".
But when generating an new invoice the setting take no effect. Yes, the checkbox "Tax" aside the item is active.

Sub Total: € 10,00
Testtax (19%) € 1,90

.. in both cases.

But when "inclusive" is active then it should be ..

Sub Total: € 10,00
Tax (19%)1,60

Can you solve this soon?

• 2 years later...

I would like to note -> This is still done Incorrect!

Furthermore Setting to TAX Inclusive provides creates invoices where the conventions for showing pricing info are violated.

Calculation (again as mentioned above):

because if the price is inclusive vat (20% specified here) the math is 100(package price)/1.2(120%) = > 83.33 + 167.67 should be shown for taxable entidies.

how it should be shown on the invoice:

for a 100 eur excl. tax its 100 (net)+20 (20%) => 120
[23:55]
for colum cost what it actually should read (again if you want your invoicing to be complient with eu regulations,...|but i suspect .us is the same) count (1)- item(desc)- unit price (100) - cost (count*unit price => 1x100) => subtotal => TAX =======> total

Attached: Screenshots showing that both conventions are not fulfilled correctly. both times its a 100 euro service, only difference is the tax inclusive/exclusive setting

taxbug4.png

taxbug3.png

taxbug2.png

taxbug1.png

• 4 months later...

I think all items need to show their full price (tax included) and the total (also tax included).

The subtotal (pre-taxes) and tax breakdown could maybe be shown below that. 

But I imagine there are different requirements depending on the country or region.