Premium domains

postcd

Question

Hello,

i have searched here and can not find if Blesta support premium domains, meaning some .tld (maybe .win for example) has rule that some good names like office.win, car.win etc needs much higher payment to be registered.

So does Blesta domain availability checker (when customer search if some domain is available for registration) can discover domain is premium and reflect the higher price in Blesta shopping cart? Is this planed or described on some webpage already?

In other billing system i had problem with this that i could either disable .win and other similar tlds or explain client why his registration failed.

I see that some registars does not support premium domain registration via API (i think namesilo is/was the case). (though if you know other supporting registars and if Blesta support it, please kindly share). Thank you

1 answer to this question

5 hours ago, postcd said:

Hello,

i have searched here and can not find if Blesta support premium domains, meaning some .tld (maybe .win for example) has rule that some good names like office.win, car.win etc needs much higher payment to be registered.

So does Blesta domain availability checker (when customer search if some domain is available for registration) can discover domain is premium and reflect the higher price in Blesta shopping cart? Is this planed or described on some webpage already?

In other billing system i had problem with this that i could either disable .win and other similar tlds or explain client why his registration failed.

I see that some registars does not support premium domain registration via API (i think namesilo is/was the case). (though if you know other supporting registars and if Blesta support it, please kindly share). Thank you

I am not aware of this being supported in Blesta. We use LogicBoxes and it's not supported there.