Restricted Packages Setup

evolvewh

Question

I've gone through and set a few packages as restricted and given access to a select few clients. If I login as a client who does not have access, the packages do not appear but the group still appears on the Package Selection page. It seems like there should be a 'Restricted' option for the Package Groups as well. Can anyone confirm? This is with Blesta v4.2.2

3 answers to this question

The restricted packages are currently only orderable by admins from the admin interface. However, v4.3 addresses both of your concerns via CORE-718. That is, clients will be able to order restricted packages through the order plugin, and the order plugin will only display the package group if it contains at least one restricted package the client can order.

11 minutes ago, Tyson said:

The restricted packages are currently only orderable by admins from the admin interface. However, v4.3 addresses both of your concerns via CORE-718. That is, clients will be able to order restricted packages through the order plugin, and the order plugin will only display the package group if it contains at least one restricted package the client can order.

@Tyson Thanks for the quck reply and I'm glad to see this has been addressed.