client main

danko

Question

7 answers to this question

3 hours ago, activa said:

Úgy érted a fizetési felszólítást?

Email-based payment reminders work, the system is powered by.
However, as shown in the photos when the client enters, does not appear on the yellow front of the notification on the home page that he has open accounts, I do not know where this is and where I look for the bug.
Everything works frankly just that and does not annoy me, as a lifetime license I bought $ 500.

The yellow notice appears if the following conditions are met:

• The contact has permission to view invoices (it appears this is true)
  • There are open invoices in at least one of the currencies (it appears this is true)
  • There is a message to display from the language file regarding the amount due (this is probably true, but I am unable to determine that from the screenshot)
    • Check that there is a message defined in your language file, /language/LANGCODE/client_main.php, for "ClientMain.!info.invoice_due_text" and "ClientMain.!info.invoice_due_past_due_text"

Thanks for the reply.
I've checked them all over.
In the meantime, I found out what's causing the problem, but I do not know how to fix it, so I'm asking for help to anyone because it's a sharp system.
the problem is as follows:
I had a test user about 1 month ago and because I could not handle an admin side because I had an account transaction and a service from a database (phpmyadmin)
törlőltem.
and since then you already have 30 customer accounts, services, and transactions.
but new customers will no longer see this option.

something idea, maybe a tip ???
there should be some sort of solution.
Thanks in advance

On 6/7/2018 at 12:00 AM, danko said:

"Sorry, the translation is a little confusing. Are you asking how to delete a client that has services and transactions on their account?"

yes this is my problem.

it would be important for gdpr.

You will be able to fully delete clients, even if they have services and transactions in 4.3. Beta out any day now.