Drop down is not working in Blesta 4.2.2

test.techs123

Question

6 answers to this question

On 6/22/2018 at 12:26 AM, Tyson said:

I suggest re-uploading all of the files for Blesta and clearing your browser's cache. The drop-down menus should appear on click.

Hi Tyson,

Despite, it sounds logic and correct, I can positively confirm, that it's not always sufficient. Had just the same issue. Despite repeatedly overwriting ....After upgrade from 4.2.2 to 4.3, I still had roughly 100 files from 4.2.2 left.

A comparison with meld between the live files and a fresh downlaod was the proof and the fix, as well as dozens of errors and little problems gone, within the first minutes of testing

8 hours ago, Tiny said:

Hi Tyson,

Despite, it sounds logic and correct, I can positively confirm, that it's not always sufficient. Had just the same issue. Despite repeatedly overwriting ....After upgrade from 4.2.2 to 4.3, I still had roughly 100 files from 4.2.2 left.

A comparison with meld between the live files and a fresh downlaod was the proof and the fix, as well as dozens of errors and little problems gone, within the first minutes of testing

Does this mean you resolved the issue? How exactly did you do so? Are you saying that there are 100 files that exist in your 4.2.2 backup, that do not existing in the full 4.3.0 release?

On 7/24/2018 at 5:53 AM, Paul said:

Does this mean you resolved the issue? How exactly did you do so? Are you saying that there are 100 files that exist in your 4.2.2 backup, that do not existing in the full 4.3.0 release?

" Are you saying that there are 100 files that exist in your 4.2.2 backup.." No, after upgrading, I still had about 100 files, which where different to the 4.3 files version ... from 4.2.2 presumably + differences in customized files

in short: just overwriting via ftp can be insufficient to replace existing files!!!!!!

I have done, the upgrade process as described, it should be, uploading with replace all files + run the upgrade command after (for the database).

All worked worked great, ..

Until I was creating a ticket - they didn't show up, neither other tickets and  logs_blesta full of logs. In fact, almost was working

Restored by backup and sudden (almost) all was working, ticketing at least.

Done the whole again and a few more times, with the mind, upgrade should fix. not destroy

permissions, all fine. The I extracted blesta4.3 into a folder and downloaded my the live blesta into seperate folders and went over with MELD.

and there came the WOW effect.  It really was a some hundreds of files, which where missing lines lines, existing in the files of 4.3

Yes, after doing and replacing file by file .... I got it so far 100% working. There still might be some tasks, I have not tested or found out lagging yet.

thx for caring

Yes, Paul. After all that painful work, I could  close all my tickets in support ;)