How to add custom server/vps details if I have no vzmanager??

xzion

Question

So basically my problem is I don't have a licensed vz deployer like solusvm etc, I manually create VPS boxes from Dedicated server and I need to be able to let my customers view server/vps details when they click on the active service. I've been using blesta since 2016 and never was disappointed but now it has become a hceadache to send server details via ticket and custom email.

My clients think my services as unofflicial and a lot of critic that we can't get WHMCS, but I don't want to switch to WHMCS now after years of using blesta and enjoying its clean gui.

Any help is much appriciated. Thank you in advance for helping.

15 answers to this question

Isn;t there a way to provide details manually. Instead of sending them via ticket isn't there a way to add IP and password for the root?

it would be very helpful if it is possible in someway. I don't want them to manage nothing, just they need to be able to see the details.

23 minutes ago, xzion said:

Isn;t there a way to provide details manually. Instead of sending them via ticket isn't there a way to add IP and password for the root?

it would be very helpful if it is possible in someway. I don't want them to manage nothing, just they need to be able to see the details.

This is possible if you are using universal module you can do this, add new service fields, then when you ad package include this service fields in your welcome email .

you can also use our Data Pools Module that is created specially for that case .

3 minutes ago, Blesta Addons said:

This is possible if you are using universal module you can do this, add new service fields, then when you ad package include this service fields in your welcome email .

you can also use our Data Pools Module that is created specially for that case .

WHere can I download the data pools module and also how can I do it with the universal module, wold you explain it in a more elaborate way if you got a little time.

Thank you very much!

the universal module is self explantory, just install it from settings, modules, add a new row and fill the info, you can chek the blesta docs, maybe others has a experience in explain more than me and can make a step by step . 

Our module can be ordered from our website

https://blesta-addons.com/plugin/membership_club/main/

39 minutes ago, Blesta Addons said:

the universal module is self explantory, just install it from settings, modules, add a new row and fill the info, you can chek the blesta docs, maybe others has a experience in explain more than me and can make a step by step . 

Our module can be ordered from our website

https://blesta-addons.com/plugin/membership_club/main/

But there seem to be one problem, it doesn't show the other lables, it only shows one!

With the Universal Module, a field of the type "Hidden" will not be asked for during checkout (Required: No) and can be set by and viewed by admins managing the service. They still  will not be shown to the client. HOWEVER, in 4.3 with the ability for plugins to create module management views, it would be possible, and probably pretty easy, to create a Plugin that shows this additional information under a new tab when a client manages their service.

On 7/7/2018 at 10:57 PM, xzion said:

So basically my problem is I don't have a licensed vz deployer like solusvm etc, I manually create VPS boxes from Dedicated server and I need to be able to let my customers view server/vps details when they click on the active service. I've been using blesta since 2016 and never was disappointed but now it has become a hceadache to send server details via ticket and custom email.

My clients think my services as unofflicial and a lot of critic that we can't get WHMCS, but I don't want to switch to WHMCS now after years of using blesta and enjoying its clean gui.

Any help is much appriciated. Thank you in advance for helping.

if you want to create vps from dedicated server than use virtualizor.