Looking at options

rockowwc

Question

Looking into options for our hosting business. I am tending toward Blesta but noticed its missing some things...

Hopefully someone can help me out..

1. Make clients Verify their email when they create an account, as we are going through Icann registration, this is a must.

2. Immediate invoicing/payment processing prior to a domain order being processed.. again required under icann

3. Ability for clients to store credit amounts against their account, for those that want to use electronic transfer over credit cards.

4. Ability to tie into Xero to sync invoices, payments etc..

Rob

3 answers to this question

1. Make clients Verify their email when they create an account, as we are going through Icann registration, this is a must.

Not yet: https://requests.blesta.com/topic/email-address-verification

2. Immediate invoicing/payment processing prior to a domain order being processed.. again required under icann

Yes you need payment for an invoice before the domain is provisioned.

3. Ability for clients to store credit amounts against their account, for those that want to use electronic transfer over credit cards.

You can store credits by making a payment without an invoice and the payment is stored on their account.

4. Ability to tie into Xero to sync invoices, payments etc..

Not yet: https://requests.blesta.com/topic/quickbooks-xero-or-other-accounting-software-module I'm waiting for Xero myself.

15 hours ago, Paul said:

I was just talking about Xero yesterday with someone. How do you guys like it? What would you want to sync to Xero from Blesta? Invoices + Payments?

I want to use it when I'm Limited and it would need to sync up invoices and payments mate yeah :) Both ways if possible.