Remove PayJunction from Supported Gateways

coreyman

Blesta's tagline is 'The Billing Platform for Hosting Providers'. I read the manual at https://docs.blesta.com/display/user/Gateways and contacted some merchants. This is the response I got back from PayJunction ->

Hello,

Unfortunately, we cannot partner with businesses in your category. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you luck in your business ventures!

If you have further questions, please let us know.

Best regards,

Melodie Ghafouri
PayJunction Support
800.601.0230 x 1134

PayJunction does not allow web hosting providers? I remember when BluePay pulled this nonsense. I complained, dropped them as someone we recommend, and then they were acquired by someone else. They called me, told me that they no longer block hosting providers, and apologized.. but I can't trust them now. They dropped one of our customers for doing web hosting. That's insane. Web hosting does not equal selling crack. Do you have an email contact at PayJunction?

38 minutes ago, Paul said:

PayJunction does not allow web hosting providers? I remember when BluePay pulled this nonsense. I complained, dropped them as someone we recommend, and then they were acquired by someone else. They called me, told me that they no longer block hosting providers, and apologized.. but I can't trust them now. They dropped one of our customers for doing web hosting. That's insane. Web hosting does not equal selling crack. Do you have an email contact at PayJunction?

I've been dropped by Bluepay as well. I can't remember if it was because I got a charge back or if it was because I was a hosting company. This was in early 2016.

As far as PayJunction goes I was only ticketing in to support@payjunction.com

There are two others on your list that are dropping hosting providers as well. 2checkout, and stripe. Granted I still have a stripe account but I am reaching out to them now to confirm. https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/145709/stripe-not-going-to-support-hosting-company-to-get-payment

There are lot of payment processors that don't support hosting,seo, domains,SSL and similar services....it is unbealivable..even we have better records than most business in other niche....for example we had 3 Paypal open cases from 2014 and 2 chargebacks from users paid by credit cards many of them simple tag these categories as risky   @Paul, I suggest check this before start working on gateway...I mean why would you or any company waste your resources for a payment processor that doesn't support niche where 99% of your customers are working in