plugin or what so ever to convert from whmcs to blesta?

Morningstar

Question

12 answers to this question

Go to your phpmyadmin and look to see how the charecters look like there. Is your database charecterset in whmcs same as blesta ?  look in both whmcs and blesta in phpmyadmin and check to see.  I think Blesta guys are not experienced with different languages and mostly work in English but hopefully in future things will change

Yes but it is possible that the words and charecters in the database is not exactly utf  

To make sure try to find the word that does not look correct in your blesta then try to find the same word inside your WHMCS database inside  phpmyadmin table 

see if that charecter  is showing correctly inside phpmyadmin of whmcs database.     

22 hours ago, HoangLoc said:

After convert Whmcs to Blesta:

- All customer names are marked with utf8 errors. (tried importing with csv successfully)

- All domain names of clients are not added.

Import with csv Zalo_ScreenShot_22_7_2018_1040677.thumb.png.4ca391f4abc7afcc2a78a4ed61b1beba.png

Import with WHMCS 5.2Zalo_ScreenShot_22_7_2018_1042636.thumb.png.a3882a648dfeda99184dba8a3001d87e.png

I had the same. Also with vietnamese characters. There is a live update tool, called srdb, which can replace the scrambled characters. Due to the dangers and damages, the tool can cause, please find it yourself. Alternative, export you DB as sq/ or tzt or whatever and do a simple replace, after import it again

On 7/22/2018 at 6:17 PM, Morningstar said:

Go to your phpmyadmin and look to see how the charecters look like there. Is your database charecterset in whmcs same as blesta ?  look in both whmcs and blesta in phpmyadmin and check to see.  I think Blesta guys are not experienced with different languages and mostly work in English but hopefully in future things will change

I am afraid, that happens also with correct settings inside the DB. utf-8 bin to utf-8 bin. I have done with srdb. It's a tool, good for live search/replace and other within  the database. It's still an endless job