client_services.php Call to a member function totals()

Blesta Addons

today when i playing with logs to see if there is something not normal, i across from time to time with a error alert in the logger with the message :

Fatal Error (E_ERROR): Call to a member function totals() on boolean {"code":1,"message":"Call to a member function totals() on boolean","file":"/home/xxxxx/public_html/app/controllers/client_services.php","line":1738}

i think this error is not normal, and maybe need to revise if something wrong.

blesta 4.2.2

• 1 month later...
On 7/24/2018 at 8:34 PM, Tyson said:

Interesting. I haven't encountered that one myself but we can take a look when time allows

more info

E_RECOVERABLE_ERROR: Argument 1 passed to ClientServices::totals() must be an instance of Blesta\Core\Pricing\Presenter\Type\PresenterInterface, boolean given, called in /home/xxxx/public_html/app/controllers/client_services.php on line 1719 and defined {"code":4096,"message":"Argument 1 passed to ClientServices::totals() must be an instance of Blesta\\Core\\Pricing\\Presenter\\Type\\PresenterInterface, boolean given, called in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/app/controllers/client_services.php on line 1719 and defined","file":"/home/xxxxx/public_html/app/controllers/client_services.php","line":1730}

• Tyson locked this topic