VN Domain names

Tiny

Hi all,

I understand , that domain names Vietnamese TLD's ain't really supported. In fact not all.

Still, I have have to deal with such.

TLD's here only can be ordered, with a personal appearance at seller, usually VNPT. 

I have started setting up setting now, using the universal module....

.vn TLDs , module to execute, Universal Module, checking availability impossible but will become a separate topic

I need:

1- email to be send to xxxxx@xxxx.com

2- upload field ( I assume minimal 3 files)

3- A text field, informing the buyer of the process.. is more like terms & conditions, read only

currently I am testing this with the UNIVERSL MODULE and have so far the following entries:

.VN Domain names

receipient lbl: Send email to  :    Name: email@address   Values: xxxxxxx

With a test order and universal module selected, I get and see nothing, when ordering.

Anyone can help me here to get me started?

Tiny

5 hours ago, Blesta Addons said:

We have created a module specially for this case, the module called Generic domains. you can check it in our website, unfortunately the module is not in the Free Subscription .

Note: The module support almost all the TLDs and CCtld .

Thx a lot. As just newbe, wasn't able to figure all that out. Definitely will give this a try

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I have now installed Blesta-UniversalDomains as described: 

• Upload files to components/plugins/universal_domains/                                   //  ok
  • Update the supported domain extensions in config/universal_domains.php   // not see a place, where to enter
  • Install the module in Blesta -> Settings -> Modules -> Available.                        // no new module showinf up
  • Click Manage beside the Universal Domains Module.
  • Enter a username and password for the Whois API. Enter your support email address if you'd like clients to be able to update nameservers via support ticket (automatic email).

Anyone has got any ideas?

1110651991_Screenshotfrom2018-08-0311-36-20.png.38ec28fc8d64b6d15452ca32f1287152.png

4 minutes ago, WebhostingNZ.com said:

Hi @Tiny

If it's a plugin you should install it to:

public_html/plugins

If it's a Module you should install it to:

public_html/components/modules

If it's a plugin, make sure to go to the available plugins  (in blesta) to install, if it's a module go to the available modules to install.

I will try once more, I just follow instructions, as long I don't know better

On 7/24/2018 at 5:53 AM, Paul said:

Does this mean you resolved the issue? How exactly did you do so? Are you saying that there are 100 files that exist in your 4.2.2 backup, that do not existing in the full 4.3.0 release?

No, I am not  able to get a step further, than I am. Just hoping, that someone knows or sees, what I am doing wrong

I believe all of you.However, instructions say clearly on the project side:

• Upload files to components/plugins/universal_domains/                                   //  ok
  • Update the supported domain extensions in config/universal_domains.php   // not see a place, where to enter
  • Install the module in Blesta -> Settings -> Modules -> Available.                        // no new module showinf up
  • Click Manage beside the Universal Domains Module.
  • Enter a username and password for the Whois API. Enter your support email address if you'd like clients to be able to update nameservers via support ticket (automatic email).

Other mentioned locations, it also did not show in Blesta -> Settings -> Modules -> Available.

Is just a matter of happening

• 1 month later...