After WHMCS import, how to remove currencies

Tiny

After a WHMCS import, I have endless 'dead" and/or unusable packages.

Packages can't be deleted, as still in use.

Endless long lists with currencies and terms, I want to remove, as they ain't supported by currency  exchange updates.

Always errors, term in use when removing a currency or even the whole package.

Currently I have placed all imported packages  as inactive and building them new. IS a tough bit of work,

However, customers still can select currencies, I want to remove.

HOW TO GET RID of unused currencies?

Anyone has any ideas?

In order to delete the packages, no services can be using them, regardless of status.

We suggest moving the packages to inactive so they are not cluttering the active package page. If you want to fully delete them, you must first delete any services that are associated with the packages, which would need to be done in the database directly. If you do this, be sure to backup your database first.

Hi Paul, despite inactive package and never sold, no active service, I still get "The term could not be removed because it is used by one or more services" . Its me enither showing where. Some other packages, I now can remove currencies.

Is there a way, to find the e, where the message is referring to?

Ideal would be something, user xxx has  this service term xxx / currency xxx

Due to currency converter / update issue, I want to reduce all  package pricing to only the base currency, so that I hopefully whenever remove the unwanted/not needed currencies, as they are not uodatingwithin the package