Bitpay constant refresh

gibs

Question

Hi

I have the Bitpay payment module installed and configured. However when I go to the final checkout page with the Bitpay button, the page refreshes every 3 seconds and clicking the button does nothing except refreshes the page.

Does anyone how I can fix this?

What further information do you require?

Thank you

5 answers to this question

What's causing the refresh? The payment page shouldn't refresh automatically. If it refreshes at all, it would redirect to the payment gateways hosted payment page.

Do you have Blesta installed in a sub-directory? Have you integrated Blesta with your website? Possible there is some conflicting javascript?

8 hours ago, Paul said:

What's causing the refresh? The payment page shouldn't refresh automatically. If it refreshes at all, it would redirect to the payment gateways hosted payment page.

Do you have Blesta installed in a sub-directory? Have you integrated Blesta with your website? Possible there is some conflicting javascript?

Hi Paul,

I am unsure what is causing the refresh. My guess is it's attempting to redirect to the payment gateways hosted page, however it's failing in some way?

I have Blesta on a cPanel server under a subdomain, which points to a path of "/home/user/clients/" therefore is not under public_html and only accessible via the subdomain.
I have not integrated Blesta into my website at all, this is a fresh install that is being prepared for production use.

Attached is a screenshot of the Bitpay button on the final payment page, I'm not sure if this helps at all?
Reviewing the console and network tab in devtools doesn't reveal anything helpful, all network requests return 200.

Screenshot_16:28:45_2018-08-11.png

Is it possible this could be related to the BTC price for the product being shown as "0.00 BTC"?

I just noticed that when attempting to purchase a product that's listed as "0.01 BTC", during the checkout process when selecting the Payment Options it changes the displayed price to "0.00 BTC". This ends up instantly marking the invoice as "paid".

Screenshot_16:38:12_2018-08-11.png

Screenshot_16:38:43_2018-08-11.png

Screenshot_16:39:09_2018-08-11.png

On 8/10/2018 at 11:40 PM, gibs said:

Is it possible this could be related to the BTC price for the product being shown as "0.00 BTC"?

I just noticed that when attempting to purchase a product that's listed as "0.01 BTC", during the checkout process when selecting the Payment Options it changes the displayed price to "0.00 BTC". This ends up instantly marking the invoice as "paid".

I suppose that is possible. I have not personally tested with a currency of BTC at such a low value. If you set your price in say USD, and allow Bitpay to convert it to BTC on its own, does that correct the issue?

5 hours ago, Paul said:

I suppose that is possible. I have not personally tested with a currency of BTC at such a low value. If you set your price in say USD, and allow Bitpay to convert it to BTC on its own, does that correct the issue?

I tried exactly as you suggested, however the constant refreshing still occurs.