Invoice service duration date is not showing

Joseph H

Question

7 answers to this question

Do you use the default English, US language definitions included with Blesta?

Invoice line item descriptions are created from a set of language definitions based on the service (e.g. start/end dates, package name, service label), so some services may not display dates in the invoice description, like "Domain - domain.com (August 1, 2018 - August 1, 2019)", such as one-time services

@Tyson  I use the default English, US language.  For me it also didn't happen straight after I updated, was one week after I updated to 4.3.  I had a PM with @Hostmaster in discord about it, sent some screenshots and was asked to look at the logs, which caused me to create the request https://requests.blesta.com/topic/system-basic-setup-health-warning (since the log I needed wasn't writeable so wasn't saving anything).

1 minute ago, WebhostingNZ.com said:

@Tyson  I use the default English, US language.  For me it also didn't happen straight after I updated, was one week after.

Did this occur with a renewing service for which a new invoice was created? Can you provide details on the service dates (creation, renews, etc.) and the package configuration (term, period, etc.)?

@Tyson  It is all renewing services when the invoice is created, everything is on the invoice except the date range for the service.

It's happening for all modules, Enom, cPanel, Webdrive/Metaname, all terms 1 month to 1 year and all companies.  It doesn't seem to matter if the service was created a month ago or 2 years ago but it is only happening on renewals.  New services/orders the invoice has the date range on it.

52 minutes ago, Tyson said:

Do you use the default English, US language definitions included with Blesta?

Invoice line item descriptions are created from a set of language definitions based on the service (e.g. start/end dates, package name, service label), so some services may not display dates in the invoice description, like "Domain - domain.com (August 1, 2018 - August 1, 2019)", such as one-time services

Yes, I'm using the default language, I have checked and all services are not showing the it only shows "Domain - domain.com", no dates are shown. Domains as well as hosting packages.