Service suspension setting confusing.

feezioxiii

Question

Hi! Currently I've set all service to be suspended 1 day after due date but for some reason, it always suspend services in 2 days ?

One of my client service: Due date: Aug 08, 2018 - Suspended date: Aug 10, 2018.

I've double checked client group config and it's set to company setting.

Cronjob run at default setting (Suspend services in 1 AM) of Blesta, never changed it since I installed though.

I'm not sure what is my mistake at this point :(

5 answers to this question

7 hours ago, Paul said:

If the invoice due date is the 8th, and you've got it set to suspend after 2 days, then it makes sense it would be suspended on the 10th. Unless I'm missing something?

8 hours ago, WebhostingNZ.com said:

@feezioxiii  Are your invoices showing the correct due date when they are created?

My typo :D I've set it to be suspended in 1 day, but it always suspends service after 2 days (edited on #1)

I believe this has to do with the time your invoices are generated and the time the suspension runs. I suggest having the suspend automation task run at least 15 minutes after your invoice generation. There may be more to it than that, and I'll look into it, but we chat about this outside this thread and I'm curious if that resolved it for you.