Cannot add new department after update

amdaoff

Question

Hi Blesters,

I have a question regarding adding a new department after an update i made to the newest version. When i updated blesta i was not able to add a new department to my company, the page just turns white and when i go back to see. No department has been added.

Can anyone please help me?

- AMDAOFF

8 answers to this question

1. What version were you running, and which did you upgrade to?
  2. Did you upload the full version of Blesta or the patch? Patches only work if the patch version changes (z in x.y.z).
  3. Did you run /admin/upgrade after uploading the files?
  4. Did you check under Settings > Company > Plugins to see if the Support Manager has any upgrades that need to run?

I'm able to create new departments under 4.3.2 without any trouble.

Oh, also.. you can check your logs, typically under ../logs_blesta/ for any entries that are written when you get the white page. You can also enable error reporting in /config/blesta.php (Change Error Reporting from "0" to "-1") which may output the error to your browser instead of the white page. Be sure to change back when done.

Hi Paul

I think, I join this one.

Something went wrong.
SQLSTATE[22007]: Invalid datetime format: 1292 Incorrect datetime value: '0000-00-00 00:00:00' for column 'date_updated' at row 1 on line 196 in /home/xxx/public_html/vendors/minphp/db/src/PdoConnection.php 

Printing Stack Trace: 
#0 /home/xxx/public_html/vendors/minphp/db/src/PdoConnection.php(196): PDOStatement->execute(Array)
#1 /home/xxx/public_html/plugins/support_manager/support_manager_plugin.php(784): Minphp\Db\PdoConnection->query('ALTER TABLE `su...')
#2 /home/xxx/public_html/app/models/plugin_manager.php(298): SupportManagerPlugin->upgrade('2.13.0', '7')
#3 [internal function]: PluginManager->upgrade('7')
#4 /home/xxx/public_html/app/controllers/admin_company_plugins.php(218): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#5 /home/xxx/public_html/app/controllers/admin_company_plugins.php(203): AdminCompanyPlugins->performAction('upgrade', 'The plugin was ...')
#6 /home/xxx/public_html/vendors/minphp/bridge/src/Lib/Dispatcher.php(143): AdminCompanyPlugins->upgrade()
#7 /home/xx/public_html/index.php(21): Dispatcher::dispatch('/admin/settings...')
#8 {main}

upgrade support manager from 4.3.1 -> 4.3.2

I have a WMCS  5.3 import.

When running: select * from INFORMATION_SCHEMA.COLUMNS where COLUMN_NAME like 'date_updated' AND TABLE_schema like 'xxx_blesta',

then I get: see attachment. One of those, where the upgrade did work, can post a screenee please?  not shot fields are identically

I have now the 2nd time a roll-back, no way now for me to get this working.. The OP is very sure in the same situation..

Also, the NUMBER/count of units , editable, customers, does NOT show up

For the moment, back to 4.3.1

Screenshot from 2018-09-01 04-29-13.png

On 8/30/2018 at 11:43 PM, Paul said:

Oh, also.. you can check your logs, typically under ../logs_blesta/ for any entries that are written when you get the white page. You can also enable error reporting in /config/blesta.php (Change Error Reporting from "0" to "-1") which may output the error to your browser instead of the white page. Be sure to change back when done.

there, the error actually does NOT appear, a file with 1st of september would appear .....

Screenshot from 2018-09-01 04-45-21.png

1 hour ago, Paul said:

Do any records in support_tickets.date_updated = '0000-00-00 00:00:00'? They shouldn't. If any do, update them. You can set the date updated to the same date the ticket was closed, or opened. Backup database first.

This is most likely the reason for your error.

I think, yes.   a real one "2015-10-29 03:41:25" and all date fields looking like this, date_* , old imports from whmcs and new entries. If I change or add in  phpMyAdmin, they do look same 2018-08-07 09:24:04