GoCardless Non-Merchant Gateway (Alpha)

Paul

A new GoCardless alpha non-merchant gateway is available.

To install, download the attached gocardless.zip and unzip the file. Upload the gocardless directory to ~/components/gateways/nonmerchant/ and go to Settings > Company > Payment gateways to install it.

Documentation is right here - https://docs.blesta.com/display/user/GoCardless

Any comments or suggestions, please post them below. :blesta: 

37 minutes ago, Blesta.Store said:

something you need to bring up with GoCardless as they are a UK company.

Vietnam is generally (with very few exceptions)  blocked in the UK, even from regular websites and USA ain't a lot better. Even when ordering Blesta ... it just popped up as scam/fraud. Have done all that together beforehand knowing that, with Support Paul ....., email .... 

I am now over 13 years here in Vietnam, full-time, so I know, what is going (or even not at all)

All I can ensure you for sure, the countries, who talk most about about democracy, equality and human rights, they are the worse, exactly the opposite is  a proven fact.

I hold 2 two western world passports and legal residence, with companies and 67 employees here in Vietnam and I can't even open ljust regular send an mail to europe, despite myservers are very clean, only 4 blocks (all by country) in spam blacklists ... A bloody shame for those 'democratic" countries and even more, by the companies who blocjk or use use their services

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2018 at 3:20 AM, Shane O-Mac said:

the only issue ive had is its not updating the payments within blesta and I have to do this by hand.

Do/did you have a pending transaction from GoCardless? GoCardless can take up to 5 days to process the payment, at which point the payment will go through and Blesta will be notified. So after those 5 days, the invoices in Blesta should be marked paid.

2 hours ago, Tyson said:

您是否有来自GoCardless的待处理交易?GoCardless最多可能需要5天时间来处理付款,此时付款将通过,Blesta将会收到通知。因此,在这5天之后,Blesta的发票应标记为已付款。

应该开发中国的支付接口,外国的太麻烦,一旦有争议很难拿到钱,用中国的支付公司就不一样,一旦付款要退款麻烦的很基本不会成功,而且是马上到账,马上可以提现了不需要等待多少时间。

China's payment interface should be developed. Foreign countries are too troublesome. If it is difficult to get money after a dispute, it will be different with Chinese payment companies. Once the payment is refundable, it will be basically unsuccessful, and it will arrive immediately. You can withdraw how much time you don't have to wait.

• 2 weeks later...