Domain Transfer does NOT WORK at all

Tiny

Question

3 answers to this question

4 hours ago, activa said:

We are using logicboxes and client can transfer domains from order form .

Yes, I also done logicboxes. I was already aware, that as admin is no option. However, as customer, I also failed. Blesta was not adding the domain as new service or invoice .... Just going back to domain selection.

If it would have worked, I would not have mentioned this. One special however is on this customer - the account name is very different from the domain. He had opened that many years ago.... I am not sure, if that could be the reason

4 hours ago, Tiny said:

Yes, I also done logicboxes. I was already aware, that as admin is no option. However, as customer, I also failed. Blesta was not adding the domain as new service or invoice .... Just going back to domain selection. 

If it would have worked, I would not have mentioned this. One special however is on this customer - the account name is very different from the domain. He had opened that many years ago.... I am not sure, if that could be the reason 

first & normally the order should be accepted from blesta and showed in new orders. then blesta send it to the logicboxes server to complete the registration or the transfer .

we are using Logicboxes Reloaded in our main site and is working, we have received so many transfer order in the past months.

Logically if there is something wrong with the name or the info it should be shown in validation stage, i have not used the core logicboxes for so many years so i can't confirm it, what i'm aware of it the logcboxes core module is not updating the whois data according to a new update that blesta has not yet updated their module to support it, Logicboxes Reloaded has this fixed .