blesta seller shut down business?

od-ana

Question

11 answers to this question

Who has shut down? I'm not sure but my own website is down which starts with B. We're moving our domain from opensrs to name cheap and tweeted and facebooked it but as the transfer is a renewal it's not going to work sadly until opensrs sort it out but they say it can take up-to 4 more days. But if it is us please let me know and I can help you here, facebook or twitter. We're also on discord.

20 hours ago, Blesta.Store said:

Who has shut down? I'm not sure but my own website is down which starts with B. We're moving our domain from opensrs to name cheap and tweeted and facebooked it but as the transfer is a renewal it's not going to work sadly until opensrs sort it out but they say it can take up-to 4 more days. But if it is us please let me know and I can help you here, facebook or twitter. We're also on discord. 

i suggest to make a temporary domain until the main domain will back online.

13 hours ago, od-ana said:

Thank you for replying.

Just in case, a seller close business , not just provider B, provider C for example,

What happen with my lisence that i have purchased?

Thanks.

normally the license check is done in blesta server, so even if the reseller his website is down the license will still working, for the yearly renewal subscription you can contact blesta sales, if they found that the reseller X has not more providing services they can move your license to a new account with them, then you can renew your license,  this is not a official response, but this what we do with our resellers for other products.

1 hour ago, Blesta Addons said:

normally the license check is done in blesta server, so even if the reseller his website is down the license will still working, for the yearly renewal subscription you can contact blesta sales, if they found that the reseller X has not more providing services they can move your license to a new account with them, then you can renew your license,  this is not a official response, but this what we do with our resellers for other products.

That's right. If it's an owned license and the reseller disappears, we will transfer in their licenses at no cost to the customer. Be prepared to prove that you own the license. Your original invoice and license key will help. Also, we may have to look at whois data to ensure you own the domain the license is currently installed at. We just need to confirm that you're the rightful owner.