Coupons get bugged after some time

qba82

Bug:

Today that bug has repeated again and what is interesting, I totally do nothing till few weeks in blesta and yesterday clients was using Coupons just fine. So today bug appeared because of cron did something or I don't know? I had this issue already in the past.

Description:

All coupons that was created (all was for percentage amount for term 1 year) seems to work, when You apply it You get discount, BUT on the last screen, when there are pay options, there is no discount and client must pay full price.

Solution:

To fix bug You must delete coupon and create it again, after that it will work fine, on the end screen in payment options, client see discount and pay lower price like it should.

Blesta 4.3.2, php 5.6, centos 7 x64

Could you provide some details on the coupon's configured settings? Does this only happen on the order form, or when you add the service from the admin interface?

If you are able to duplicate the issue, can you provide detailed steps to enable us to duplicate it ourselves?

Coupon was for 30% off for first period (1 year) in dollars. It happens in order form.

I can't tell You how to duplicate it, because I don't know what trigger it, but it appeared after some time, while I didn't do anything in blesta , so it must be cron.

7 hours ago, qba82 said:

Coupon was for 30% off for first period (1 year) in dollars. It happens in order form.

I can't tell You how to duplicate it, because I don't know what trigger it, but it appeared after some time, while I didn't do anything in blesta , so it must be cron.

I believe this is an issue in 4.3. The solution is to extend the coupon out by 1 term. So if it's a 1 month service, add 1 month to the coupon, 1 year, add 1 year. Here's the task for this, assuming of course this is the issue impacting you https://dev.blesta.com/browse/CORE-2829

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, this problem with coupons just happen again, all coupons doesn't work, I replaced most of them with new one, but I keep one so You can check Your self that there is a problem.

I can give access to test account and to bugged coupon, so someone from staff can check it himself.

• Tyson locked this topic