disable validateService() on order form

Blesta Addons

in some case, we don't want to pass the validate services function for the order form or when service status is pending, we need it only when activating service .

Real case :

in some cases, we need only to accept order, then the admin activate the order with filling the service fields data,  only then we want to allow module/service to validate the entered data.

4 hours ago, Tyson said:

Creating a service without validating the service first sounds like a logical mistake. If your module does not need to validate the service you could have it always return true from it's validate method.

maybe i have made i wrong explanation, we don't want to add service without validation, we want only to collect order from client without validation (order form) maybe a new settings in modules or order form!!!

the validation will pass in service creation . i see logical to have validateService() inside add service, but i see it would be also a logical to validate data or not in the order form. in my case i have resolved it with some modifications, but i think this can help others if implemented in the core .