Module for WHMPHP

WinsomeHost

Question

My hosting provider has provided me the Master reseller package, here is one option WHMPHP master reseller from here i can create reseller account (WHM) for my client.
But I am not getting how can I configure it in blesta so that my clients can create reseller package from order form. Is there is any module available for it? Please assist me so that I could create a order form for my reseller client.

9 answers to this question

10 hours ago, WinsomeHost said:

I confused, if you have not tested yet the module, then how can I purchase it?

You will need to work with @Blesta Addons as they are the author of the WHMPHP module. I just offered to provide a VPS to them if they need one to finish testing and deliver. If you have a working WHMPHP server though, perhaps you can offer them access?

13 hours ago, Paul said:

You will need to work with @Blesta Addons as they are the author of the WHMPHP module. I just offered to provide a VPS to them if they need one to finish testing and deliver. If you have a working WHMPHP server though, perhaps you can offer them access?

I am not using VPS, I have just purchase Master reseller plan where I have  WHMPHP, if it will help to develop the Module then i can provide you login details, Please update me if it is required.....

5 hours ago, WinsomeHost said:

I am not using VPS, I have just purchase Master reseller plan where I have  WHMPHP, if it will help to develop the Module then i can provide you login details, Please update me if it is required.....

You should PM login details to @Blesta Addons My offer was to him anyway, if you have a WHMPHP server up and running and are willing to let him use it, then you guys should communicate and work that out.

19 hours ago, Paul said:

You should PM login details to @Blesta Addons My offer was to him anyway, if you have a WHMPHP server up and running and are willing to let him use it, then you guys should communicate and work that out.

It is not possible to provide login details publicly, please let me know your email id so that we could send you it on that.

2 hours ago, WinsomeHost said:

It is not possible to provide login details publicly, please let me know your email id so that we could send you it on that.

I don't think you understand that I'm not the person who can help you. Please PM Blesta Addons and work it out with him.