Blesta 4.4.0 Beta 1 Released

Paul

On 10/26/2018 at 12:45 PM, Amit Kumar Mishra said:

hi

if softaculous be informed about this, their long awaited module/plugin would be okay and ready (just a humble request to remind them)

https://dev.blesta.com/browse/CORE-2355

so users gets one more chance to shift to blesta

Softaculous is aware and actively working on it ;) 

no Paul

i must admit

i am in constant touch with softaculous, and you know they are actually not actively working on it

around 4 days back, they wrote back to  me that this release of blesta is still in beta, and they will do it once the release is public

they are, i must admit, actually working on softaculous, but not on this plugin/hooks

any ways, lets keep our fingers crossed, that they do not get any further excuse after some time and we get a wonderful auto-installer to work with #Blesta

17 minutes ago, Amit Kumar Mishra said:

no Paul

i must admit

i am in constant touch with softaculous, and you know they are actually not actively working on it

around 4 days back, they wrote back to  me that this release of blesta is still in beta, and they will do it once the release is public

they are, i must admit, actually working on softaculous, but not on this plugin/hooks

any ways, lets keep our fingers crossed, that they do not get any further excuse after some time and we get a wonderful auto-installer to work with #Blesta

This is news to me, because they had issues upgrading to 4.4.0 beta 1, asked for help, and they got it working. On 10/27 Brijesh emailed me and said:

Salman from our team is working on this module, he has updated to Blesta 4.4.0 b1

So, maybe they will wait for the final release of 4.4 to release the plugin publicly? I don't know, but it sounds like they are working on it now.

but Brijesh wrote to me what i wrote here

but yes, you know i was after you since long to get this done, and was also after Brijesh and his team to get this done

they never told me that they are working on it, they just said they will work when the release gets stable

but i am eagerly awaiting this plugin

thanks for updating me @Paul