reseller login

whitetornado

Question

is it possible to add a user roll for eg a reseller? This user can create users and make invoices and can add billingtype (licenses or package) with a duration of 6 month or 1 year and from a predefined pool (100) so he can just sell 100 times this package.

we want to sell phone subscriptions to users with a duration of 6 month or 12 month. There a resellers they can sell for us, but only 100 pieces.

We need to know what reseller has sold what device to who and how long the subscription is running (and when its overtime)

4 answers to this question

Blesta does not have a reseller tier of users. There are Admins, Clients, Contacts. I would suggest becoming a Blesta reseller and offering your resellers their own Blesta installation. You could create a module that they use to provision for their clients, and that module connects to a Blesta plugin that you have over an API to provision.

Your Blesta (With API Plugin to provision)
- Your resellers Blesta (With module to provision with your API)
-- Your resellers customers (Inside your resellers Blesta installation)

On 11/1/2018 at 7:20 AM, whitetornado said:

ok, seems customizing, What are the cost??

I actually already made my own reseller API system, it is currently what I use on my blesta though it is a modified version of the license manager and technically was made only for reselling licenses. I probably should eventually try moving it to it's own plugin and try selling that as well(not the modified license manager version, the plugin I would make from scratch that has the reseller api moved over to it that might have the ability to resell more than just licenses....though for my own use case at this time my reseller API is only made to support reselling my licenses and I have no ETA on when I plan on moving the reseller API over to it's own plugin.)

so yes it is possible yes to make your own reseller API system like I did but if you need a developer to make one for you try looking here: https://www.blesta.com/development/

but the way Paul described it is the exactly the way I built my reseller API system.

On 11/1/2018 at 4:20 AM, whitetornado said:

ok, seems customizing, What are the cost??

We don't have any plans to add a reseller tier. Would likely require modifications to the core, though it may be possible to implement quite a bit of it through a plugin. Cost depends on specifics.