Reports - Tax Liability Error

Blesta Addons

Issue 2 :

the printed date in csv are not converted to blesta date, so if we have a UTC+4 in blesta, the database date it 30-06-2018 23:00:00, this invoice in blesta are in 1-7-2018, but in the report the date printed is 30-6-2018 23:00:00 .

for this issue i have found  that i need to pass the argument 'date' with the format. but i can't sent my custom format, all date are printed with date_time .

20 hours ago, Blesta Addons said:

with tax liability reports it doesn't calculate the addons prices for lines .so let say we have service with 10$ and configured addons with 5$ (both are monthly) total price is 15$ .

the report is showing only the service price 10$ .

What do you mean that it doesn't calculate the addon prices for lines? What column(s) in the report is inaccurate?

6 hours ago, Blesta Addons said:

Issue 2 :

the printed date in csv are not converted to blesta date, so if we have a UTC+4 in blesta, the database date it 30-06-2018 23:00:00, this invoice in blesta are in 1-7-2018, but in the report the date printed is 30-6-2018 23:00:00 .

for this issue i have found  that i need to pass the argument 'date' with the format. but i can't sent my custom format, all date are printed with date_time .

I'm not seeing an issue with the Date Closed being incorrect. The date in the report is converting the UTC date from the database into the company timezone and displaying it using the company's defined "Date Time Format". In my case, I am at UTC-7, so a closed invoice I have is stored in UTC at "2018-11-02 16:52:41" and displayed in the report as "Nov 02, 2018 9:52:41 AM", which is the accurate.

On 11/2/2018 at 5:22 PM, Tyson said:

What do you mean that it doesn't calculate the addon prices for lines? What column(s) in the report is inaccurate?

I'm not seeing an issue with the Date Closed being incorrect. The date in the report is converting the UTC date from the database into the company timezone and displaying it using the company's defined "Date Time Format". In my case, I am at UTC-7, so a closed invoice I have is stored in UTC at "2018-11-02 16:52:41" and displayed in the report as "Nov 02, 2018 9:52:41 AM", which is the accurate. 

the date issue i have resolved it with adding the format date, now it would be perfect if we can pass how we should see the date format, as now it use date_time format, it would be great if we can pass won own format like YY:dd:mm .

On 11/2/2018 at 5:22 PM, Tyson said:

this issue is not resolved, the report is retrieving the service prices without calculating the configured addon (price) added to the service .

25 minutes ago, Blesta Addons said:

this issue is not resolved, the report is retrieving the service prices without calculating the configured addon (price) added to the service .

What does that mean? Can you provide an example and say what column(s) in the report is erroneous?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Tyson locked this topic