eNom module fails to add eNom account

LiquidSiteDesign

Hello,

When attempting to set up the eNom module I get the error when adding my enom user/pass:

The user and password combination appear to be invalid, or your Enom account may not be configured to allow API access.

I have also tried using an enom API key as password in both live and sandbox. After 2 days of enom support testing they confirmed that the API is working correctly on their side.

any help would be greatly appreciated 

Thanks!

19 hours ago, LiquidSiteDesign said:

this problem has been resolved. server IP was incorrect.

Thanks for the update, glad you got it working! A common mistake people make (posting this not for you, but just in case anyone else sees this thread) is to add the IP for your Blesta host and not the server itself. The primary IP address of the server running Blesta is usually the one that API requests originate, and is the one that should be added to Enom.

• 2 months later...

Yes, Login to your eNom Reseller account. Click on "My Account" on the top right. This will bring up "Account Overview" On the top menu click on Resellers > Manage > API. This page is titled "API Live Environment Setup". Here you can add the server IP address your host uses to run Blesta. As Paul pointed out, If you are on a shared server you will need to ask your host for the correct IP.