Paymet Gateways

digifx

Question

Hello,

I installed three payment gateways: PayPal, Stripe and Coingate. But I have some troubles.

1. When I come to the last step in the ordering process, it does not look very customer friendly (see image 1). Why is there a difference between "New Payment Details" and "Other Payment options"? It would be better to have one box for the customer to select the payment option that he wants to use. How can this be done?

2. Though coingate payment gateway is enabled and configured. But I don't see this payment option and cannot select it in the order form. How to fix this?

3. When select credit card payment and click on "Pay & Complete Order" I get an error from stripe (see image 2). How to fix this?

Thank you for support!

Chris

image 1.png

image 2.png

5 answers to this question

Hello @digifx, for your first issue i have signaled it a 5 years ago, how the payment options displayed is not a professional way, and is less professional if the client has credit, try to add credit to client and then you will see another part added to payment page with credit, even you can't pay with credit without selecting a gateway .

2 - the gateway should support the currency of the invoice, and should be enabled and selected in the order form.

3 - exist another modified stripe gateway that has more support and features, is hosted in GitHub just search it in the forums you will get it.

Well I disagree with you about it not looking professional. If you pay with a card you use a card. Most companies do that including fast food stores who have worldpay.

The bit which looks unprofessional to me is the background isn't white which is related to the integration. I also don't see coingate which has to be added to the order form under packages.

22 hours ago, Blesta.Store said:

Well I disagree with you about it not looking professional. If you pay with a card you use a card. Most companies do that including fast food stores who have worldpay. 

The bit which looks unprofessional to me is the background isn't white which is related to the integration. I also don't see coingate which has to be added to the order form under packages. 

if you want to see profetional way, look at OVh, Hetzner, Online, scalway, gogetssl, thesslstore ... ect, you can select how you want to pay blesta has 3 options in one page

1 - for ACH
2 - Gateways
3 - Credit (Solde)

the other grouping all the available payment in a single list then the user select wish one he want .

1 hour ago, Blesta Addons said:

if you want to see profetional way, look at OVh, Hetzner, Online, scalway, gogetssl, thesslstore ... ect, you can select how you want to pay blesta has 3 options in one page

1 - for ACH
2 - Gateways
3 - Credit (Solde)

the other grouping all the available payment in a single list then the user select wish one he want .

I don't even know what the ACH looks like as I've never used it but All I see on that picture is:

[ Card payment ] [Others]

Card payment using the card gateway (merchant)

Others have PayPal, etc.
The only issue is some merchants like Stripe or Square use non merchant on the right and don't use the card selection but that's not a bad UI nor Blesta's fault.