GoCardless - Cant make payment

SamP

Question

I have installed the GoCardless Plugin on Blesta 4.4.0 (running on Ubuntu 18.04) and set: 

• Access Token
  • Webhook Secret
  • Payment Option (One time and subscription payments when possible),
  • Accepted currencies
  • Webhook  URL in my GoCardless account (i'm using ngrok as my sandpit server is behind a firewall and I can see NGROK is receiving  webhooks).

I have created an invoice for a client, then logged in as the client and attempted payment by selecting the GoCardless option on the 'payment Confirm' page..

However, when I click <pay with GoCardless> button -the page appears to refresh but nothing happens.

Have I missed an obvious step?

5 answers to this question

I can see the following in the Apache log.

Undefined index: pay_type {"code":8,"message":"Undefined index: pay_type","file":"/var/www/html/blesta/components/gateways/nonmerchant/gocardless/gocardless.php","line":256} []

The Gateway Log is showing success.

/blesta/client/pay/confirm/
a:1:{s:6:"params";a:4:{s:11:"description";s:10:"Invoice #6";s:13:"session_token";s:49:"SESS_YzQ5NTIwNxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx=";s:20:"success_redirect_url";s:63:"http://192.168.1.15/blesta/client/pay/confirm/?pay_type=onetime";s:18:"prefilled_customer";a:10:{s:10:"given_name";s:6:"client";s:11:"family_name";s:3:"Two";s:5:"email";s:21:"sam@gmail.com";s:13:"address_line1";s:0:"";s:13:"address_line2";s:0:"";s:4:"city";s:0:"";s:6:"region";s:3:"ABE";s:11:"postal_code";s:0:"";s:12:"country_code";s:2:"GB";s:12:"company_name";s:0:"";}}}

On 11/15/2018 at 7:47 AM, SamP said:

I can see the following in the Apache log.

Undefined index: pay_type {"code":8,"message":"Undefined index: pay_type","file":"/var/www/html/blesta/components/gateways/nonmerchant/gocardless/gocardless.php","line":256} []

The Gateway Log is showing success.

/blesta/client/pay/confirm/
a:1:{s:6:"params";a:4:{s:11:"description";s:10:"Invoice #6";s:13:"session_token";s:49:"SESS_YzQ5NTIwNxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx=";s:20:"success_redirect_url";s:63:"http://192.168.1.15/blesta/client/pay/confirm/?pay_type=onetime";s:18:"prefilled_customer";a:10:{s:10:"given_name";s:6:"client";s:11:"family_name";s:3:"Two";s:5:"email";s:21:"sam@gmail.com";s:13:"address_line1";s:0:"";s:13:"address_line2";s:0:"";s:4:"city";s:0:"";s:6:"region";s:3:"ABE";s:11:"postal_code";s:0:"";s:12:"country_code";s:2:"GB";s:12:"company_name";s:0:"";}}}

Is this Input? Is there no Output?

192.168.1.15 is a non-routable IP address. Go Cardless will not be able to post the transaction status back to Blesta.

The "refresh" occurs because your credentials are wrong, or Blesta is unable to communicate with Go Cardless. This could be because of a firewall, your non-public IP/hostname, or inability to negotiate modern SSL/TLS.

I have tested the Go Cardless gateway in 4.4.0 myself today without issue.