Centova Cast module login

EMar

Question

4 answers to this question

Not sure what you mean by an "incorrect password".  I am not aware of any password restrictions enforced by centovacast, though it does give you a password strength indicator when changing the password in the centovacast interface.  If you mean that you are entering a password other than the one originally set, the password field is not a verification field but rather a modification field.  Whatever you enter in that field will be the new password.  The only enforced requirement is a minimum length of 5 characters.

Ok,

At first the module wouldn't connect, it kept saying incorrect hostname or password or something,

We did something on the server then were able to connect the Centova module to the server in question,

What I meant was, say the correct password for the Centova admin was 43rgg7rg37
If I entered something else like 56uy56 the module still says connected successfully.

It's working now but I was wondering why it said connected successfully if it was the wrong password.