LogicBoxes Module Add Account

Ross

Hi,

I am running Blesta 4.4.0 with LogicBoxes module 2.4.0 on a webserver running PHP 5.5

When I go to Settings -> Company -> Modules and install the LogicBoxes module I can't actually add my account to it.

After installing, I click on the "Manage" button and then "Add Account" and then I fill in all the fields with the correct information and hit the new "Add Account" button at the bottom right.
After doing that, I am taken to a blank white screen (no content whatsoever), I checked the page source and there is nothing at all.

The URL where this happens is /admin/settings/company/modules/addrow/4

I would have added a screenshot, but the error is a blank page so it's useless.

EDIT: This is a fresh install and all I've done is install cpanel, logicboxes & blesta universal modules. Nothing else, not even set up a product yet.

Other modules are working fine, for example the cPanel module saved all the info that I had typed in.

Thanks,

Ross

Right I found the logs and this is what is logged:

[2018-11-26 17:03:05] general.ALERT: Fatal Error (E_ERROR): Class 'LogicboxesApi' not found {"code":1,"message":"Class 'LogicboxesApi' not found","file":"/home/xxx/public_html/billing/components/modules/logicboxes/logicboxes.php","line":1855,"trace":null}

Looked into it and apparently the logicboxes api php files hadn't uploaded for some reason - I blame filezilla :)

Sorry if anybody wasted time looking into this.

• Tyson locked this topic