Vultr Configuration

apweslk

Question

I Installed vultr module and make necessary oderform and packages when I going through the order form its logging this error while i am getting HTTP 500. Any Ideas ?

[2018-12-25 19:04:02] general.NOTICE: E_NOTICE: Undefined property: Vultr::$module_row {"code":8,"message":"Undefined property: Vultr::$module_row","file":"/home/apweslk/public_html/hosting/blesta/components/modules/vultr/vultr.php","line":901} 

6 answers to this question

You are getting a 500 error in your browser and this is logged? Notices should not create a 500 error and are usually not a big deal, so it may be unrelated. At what step during the order form do you get a 500 error? Is there anything else in the other log files at this time? Have you tried enabling error reporting in /config/blesta.php (change from "0" to "-1")  to see if anything is output to the browser?

That's the same message that was in the log, but you said you got a 500 error? A 500 error won't return anything to the browser, do you get that at a different step? Can you describe the steps you take to get the error? What doesn't work exactly? It's possible for notices like "Undefined property" to exist and everything to work normally. If it's not working correctly, we need to know what isn't working and the steps you took to get there.

These are The Steps I did

01.Downloaded vultr plugin and Installed on Blesta.

02.Add Account with username as my email and api key

03.Create Package Group and a One Package on it.

04.Made a new Order Form to sell VPS.

05. Logged in as a Client and Choose Vps on the Order menu

06. Select the Package I Want and Clicked Next

07 After that Page keep loading for a like 1min and got two files on logs_blesta Folder Attached Below. 

general-error-2018-12-29.log

general-notice-2018-12-29.log

On 12/29/2018 at 2:57 AM, apweslk said:

These are The Steps I did

01.Downloaded vultr plugin and Installed on Blesta.

02.Add Account with username as my email and api key

03.Create Package Group and a One Package on it.

04.Made a new Order Form to sell VPS.

05. Logged in as a Client and Choose Vps on the Order menu

06. Select the Package I Want and Clicked Next

07 After that Page keep loading for a like 1min and got two files on logs_blesta Folder Attached Below. 

general-error-2018-12-29.log

general-notice-2018-12-29.log

The Vultr module is included with Blesta, where did you download it from and what version is it? If you're running an older version, it could certainly have issues. NOTICE's are typically inconsequential. The ERROR in your log file indicates that your MySQL server crashed, or timed out "2006 MySQL server has gone away in" I found this doc on how to typically resolve this issue https://matomo.org/faq/troubleshooting/faq_183/ which has 3 methods.. try max_allowed_packet and wait_timeout. I wouldn't suggest changing innodb_log_file_size unless you know what you are doing.