Softaculous Auto Installer Plugin

Paul

A plugin called Soft Auto Installer has been released, and should be included with Blesta 4.5+. Currently it integrates with the official cPanel module to deploy applications when the cPanel account is provisioned. Other modules may be included in the future.

To download and use, see the docs at https://docs.blesta.com/display/user/Soft+Auto+Installer

Use it to sell WordPress, or Drupal, or Blesta hosting and when clients purchase the application will be automatically deployed right after the cPanel account is created.

1 hour ago, Trax said:

Does this only work if Blesta is hosted on the same servers as Softaculous?

I've just tried this to a remote server but doesn't work?

Have you added price terms to match the main packages? I think that is the only flaw with this plugin. 

You have to add exactly the same terms for every package same as the main hosting package otherwise the price plan wont show when the package term is selected.

3 hours ago, Joseph H said:

Have you added price terms to match the main packages? I think that is the only flaw with this plugin. 

You have to add exactly the same terms for every package same as the main hosting package otherwise the price plan wont show when the package term is selected.

Yes i've had it all set up with the pricing, settings etc... Followed the Docs for setting it up, everything shows on the order form for it all. 

When running a test order the order goes through but no software is installed? 

On 1/1/2019 at 7:41 AM, Trax said:

Yes i've had it all set up with the pricing, settings etc... Followed the Docs for setting it up, everything shows on the order form for it all. 

When running a test order the order goes through but no software is installed? 

Do you have the Softaculous plugin installed on your WHM/cPanel server? You must have a license with Softaculous and have their plugin installed there, the plugin makes an API call to Softaculous on the new cPanel account.

1 minute ago, Paul said:

Do you have the Softaculous plugin installed on your WHM/cPanel server? You must have a license with Softaculous and have their plugin installed there, the plugin makes an API call to Softaculous on the new cPanel account.

Yep, Softaculous premium is installed on cPanel.

2 minutes ago, Paul said:

Also, you must be running Blesta 4.4.2+

I have the latest blesta running too.

The only other thing to check is that all your config options are properly named. See https://docs.blesta.com/display/user/Soft+Auto+Installer#SoftAutoInstaller-Usage

• script
  • admin_name
  • admin_pass
  • directory

For example: https://docs.blesta.com/display/user/Soft+Auto+Installer?preview=/13664345/13664356/config-option-script.png#SoftAutoInstaller-Usage

.. Edit: And of course that the plugin is installed. If it still doesn't work, uninstall and re-install the plugin.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/23/2019 at 4:45 AM, Mr Genius said:

i am using cwp with softaculous.

if its a sftaculous thing is it not easy to just make support for cwp?

Easy? Maybe, but it takes time, and I would venture to guess that Softaculous probably has few CWP installs compared to the other panels. I don't have an ETA yet on more panels, but will see what we can do.

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Mr Genius said:

@austenite kindly if you are not using a particular control panel, kindly you have your reasons, dont spoil for others.. we are not in the competition of which control panel is better.

I tested the panel, just sharing my experience and thoughts based on my experience. 

• 11 months later...