Jump to content

Notice - Blesta Addons Widget


Recommended Posts

From 2019, we will release a new version of our widget plugin, this plugin will be required for any other upcoming addons to be installed, this plugin has been improved and rewritten to support our upcoming features, like auto update or manual update with 1 click, manage subscription ... ect.

activating the widget in dashboard is not necessary, but installing the plugin is necessary for other addons to be installed/upgraded.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 months later...

Hello, this plugin idea is good but the implementation is bad.

You have put in place IP Lock, but you have not provided an option to update for the client., why not just make it domain locked?

Issue

You changed our IP on May 13 but still shows "The license is not valid for the used IP !!!". We are waiting for a response since

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/17/2019 at 7:24 PM, Joseph H said:

Hello, this plugin idea is good but the implementation is bad.

You have put in place IP Lock, but you have not provided an option to update for the client., why not just make it domain locked?

Issue

You changed our IP on May 13 but still shows "The license is not valid for the used IP !!!". We are waiting for a response since

from the ticket you have opened with us, you have identified the issue, that has nothing to do with our plugin.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/19/2019 at 9:40 PM, Blesta Addons said:

from the ticket you have opened with us, you have identified the issue, that has nothing to do with our plugin.

No entirely correct tho, we have solved the issue you raised since May 20th, still we are have the same issue. 

I really hope you would consider using only the domain for validation. This is already causing a lot of inconvenience for both of us. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/23/2019 at 4:42 PM, Joseph H said:

No entirely correct tho, we have solved the issue you raised since May 20th, still we are have the same issue. 

I really hope you would consider using only the domain for validation. This is already causing a lot of inconvenience for both of us. 

Hello Sir, it need a fully license reissue to work .

Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...