Issue with PHP and backend

mobbdeep

Question

Hello,

I am having issues since I switched from PHP 7.0.33 to PHP 7.1.25 and using the PHP 7.1 hotfix included. Whenever, I go to my AdminCP, this is all that loads there. None of the dropdown menus or anything works either. Taking a look at the developer mode console, I am noticing javascript errors as shown below in the images. Below are things I also did to troubleshoot before posting here.

Purged CloudFlare cache and put it in Developer mode.
Cleared browser cache.
Deleted Blesta cache (cache > deleted the directory titled '1').

dZ17964e302441964Z.png

8f14271F302181271h.png

Pretty much at this point, my AdminCP is not usable. I'm not sure with using CloudFlare that the resolving hasn't fully gone through yet or what.

8 answers to this question

11 hours ago, Paul said:

What is Rocket Loader and Auto Minify, are these 3rd party plugins? Did removing them resolve the issue?

They're features offered with CloudFlare. Auto Minify compresses file size of the source code of JS, CSS, and HTML. The Rocket Loader helps improve the paint time for pages that include JS. I did disable these two features as well. Again, everything was working perfectly fine before I switched PHP versions.