Even if I try to make a package, the Cpanel module is not displayed

koyama

Question

10 answers to this question

I can see the cPanel module is selected in your screenshot. Do you mean the cPanel Packages? If these are not displayed there are a couple possibilities:

• You have no packages on your WHM server
  • Your cPanel/WHM credentials are incorrect
  • You are not using the root user for WHM, and you have insufficient privileges to fetch cPanel Packages from WHM.

You can check the module log to see if anything is logged, under Tools > Logs: Module tab. Click the ROW to expand and show raw input/output for the log.

26 minutes ago, Paul said:

I can see the cPanel module is selected in your screenshot. Do you mean the cPanel Packages? If these are not displayed there are a couple possibilities:

• You have no packages on your WHM server
  • Your cPanel/WHM credentials are incorrect
  • You are not using the root user for WHM, and you have insufficient privileges to fetch cPanel Packages from WHM.

You can check the module log to see if anything is logged, under Tools > Logs: Module tab. Click the ROW to expand and show raw input/output for the log.

Thank you.

I saw Tools > Logs: Module tab.

I attach a figure.

"Success" is displayed.

88372951_ToolsLogsMyCompany.thumb.png.94fa8d64ffabeb8e4c100d6e5af73728.png

However, Output has the following display.
{"package":[]}

Does this indicate that I am not using "Root" users?

I am a Cpanel reseller, so I can not possibly use "Root" users. ( Am I wrong? )

Originally, I think whether selecting "Standard" or "Reseller" is an item of "CPANEL Package".

I also examined ACL.

ACL
https://documentation.cpanel.net/display/DD/Guide+to+WHM+Plugins+-+Access+Control+Lists
Guide to WHM Plugins - Access Control Lists
Access Control Lists (ACLs) limit the features that WHM users can access. Each ACL represents permissions that the root user can grant to other WHM accounts (resellers

Server administrators can define ACLs in WHM's  Edit Reseller Nameservers and Privileges  interface (WHM >> Home >> Resellers >> Edit Reseller Nameservers and Privileges).

There is not this screen(WHM >> Home >> Resellers >> Edit Reseller Nameservers and Privileges) on my WHM screen.

Should I ask the hosting provider (resale source) for something?

Reply from Hosting provider was as follows.

"You are a reseller, so root access would never be given.

We suggest contacting Blesta support and letting them know you have a reseller account, not root access."

Should I give up on using this hosting provider's reseller account?
Or do I still have other worthy things to try?

4 hours ago, koyama said:

Reply from Hosting provider was as follows.

"You are a reseller, so root access would never be given.

We suggest contacting Blesta support and letting them know you have a reseller account, not root access."

Should I give up on using this hosting provider's reseller account?
Or do I still have other worthy things to try?

As a reseller, it can still work without root access. As Blesta Addons mentioned, ask your hosting provider to grant access to WHM/cPanel plans via the API. Show them the screenshot from Tools > Logs: Module log that you posted above. It returns no Packages. Your user should have permissions to view your own packages.

Another possibility is the packages you made exceed the limit of your reseller account feature. Please review your reseller account feature and limitation.
Try making a package with a lower value. For example on the Disk Quota don't set as unlimited but below your reseller account limit. 
On Monthly Bandwidth don't set unlimited. If you offer unlimited bandwidh to customer just fill very high value.

addpackage.png