How to get your money back

Ixus

Question

I ordered the system in december and went directly for purchase because I had trouble with acticating the trial license. That was a big mistake. I found that lot of modules I wanted, for instance the ProxMox-module, had bugs and shortcomings. Some in my install and some in the code that stopped it from creating vms in ProxMox. A few of them could be corrected by adjusting the source code. I just felt I got so many issues to fix, that I gave up and asked for refund. But only gotten silence and now it has been a month. I even tried the PayPal refund track, again, no reply, but PayPal just said that as long as the product was delivered, it was not refundable (I didn't choose the Not delivered, I stated "Not as described", so a bit strange). Blesta support doesn't seem to even bothered to reply on the paypal-claim based on what I can see in the case.

In any case, just wanted to warn pre-users here to not do the same mistake I did. Do not assume a 100% out of the box solution or working modules. Or that support always will be available.

2 answers to this question

17 hours ago, Ixus said:

I ordered the system in december and went directly for purchase because I had trouble with acticating the trial license.

Trial is there for a reason you could has came here or asked a vendor to ask on your behalf to get a trial license key. There's a Blesta discord server as-well as-well as a facebook page.

17 hours ago, Ixus said:

That was a big mistake. I found that lot of modules I wanted, for instance the ProxMox-module, had bugs and shortcomings. Some in my install and some in the code that stopped it from creating vms in ProxMox. A few of them could be corrected by adjusting the source code.

Did you post them here in the bugs section or ask about them? Cause I can't find anything about them, how can they be fixed if you don't bother to tell someone about it?

I can only find this which is a support thread and not a bug thread so the developers minus when Paul asked what version and probably was busy and forgot about it so he didn't reply again.

17 hours ago, Ixus said:

that I gave up and asked for refund. But only gotten silence and now it has been a month. I even tried the PayPal refund track, again, no reply, but PayPal just said that as long as the product was delivered, it was not refundable (I didn't choose the Not delivered, I stated "Not as described", so a bit strange). Blesta support doesn't seem to even bothered to reply on the paypal-claim based on what I can see in the case.

The product as stated on the website is as "described" a billing system so PayPal did the right thing to side with Blesta. Blesta has better things than deal with a claim and if you don't bump a reply on the support ticket with a valid reason anyway you probably would be denied a refund because they offer a 30 day trial. You could have contacted them again, posted here or even asked someone else who could try and help you...

So no I don't think you'll get a refund for your mistake.

You opened a grand total of ZERO tickets with us, and ran straight to PayPal to open a dispute. If there are issues, we will fix them, but you never gave us the opportunity.

There are some changes we are planning to make with Proxmox, and have an environment set up and have done some testing so I know the module works. If you are having trouble, open a ticket or post the issues you're having and how we can reproduce them and we'll take a look.

</thread>