Multiple Accounts using Blesta

Occupant

Question

2 answers to this question

What do you mean by six different reseller accounts??If question is related to 6 different web hosting or domain reseller accounts than you can have as many as you wish/need...One blesta license covers one company but this is related to your company/brand,when it comes to service/products that is something handled by modules and you can add 10 different web hosting reseller accounts as 10 different servers...or you can also use 5 different domain reseller accounts to provission domains.So there is no restrictions on how many cPanel/plesk/direct admin..etc servers you can add(and you can add any server with root or reseller ceredentials).So,as I said,service/products are handled by modules..cpanel module,eNom module..etc but under every module you can add multiple accounts/servers(depending what is handled).

16 hours ago, Occupant said:

Hello. I am on the verge of buying a Blesta License. My question is - If I have 6 different Reseller Accounts, from 6 different companys, can I use the 1 copy of Blesta to manage them all? Are there any restrictions?

Looking forward to an answer.

Thank you

Nelsa did a pretty good job answering this, but the short answer is: Yes. Assuming I understand what you mean. If you have 6 different Reseller Accounts from 6 companies for something like cPanel or Plesk.. then yes, you can add 6 different servers in Blesta. Blesta will then decide based on the rule you select which server to provision new accounts on, or the server group the servers are in, or you can select which to use for the Package you create in Blesta.

There is no limit to the number of cPanel, Plesk, Interworx, etc etc servers that Blesta can tie into.