Csf Firewall Plugin To Unblock Ip

zaveo

We're more than happy to provide the scripts for free. We're a small company and greatly appreciate any donations we receive. Your contribution will help us keep this project up and running, and add new and helpful content. Donate

Click here to download, unzip the file, copy the folder 'cpanel_csf' to plugins folder. Now you can see 'cPanel CSF' under Available Plugin, click Install button to complete the installation. Now you should be able to see 'Unblock IP' option under Tools.

install.jpg

Just whipped a donation your way mate, again thank you for a great module. Just wondering is there a way to limit the user to their IP only not allowing them to enter other peoples?

Thank you Mike :)  Right now clients can unblock any IP. When we open IP unblock link, it already load client's IP automatically and is easily possible to configure to unblock his IP only.

How exciting! Is the linked download file updated?

Thanks again!

Yes, We have just uploaded the new plugin zip file. Please have a try and let us know how it goes.

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice!  We're moving off cPanel and into InterWorx, so unfortunately this doesn't help us much.  But if you make something to facilitate BFD, we're definitely interested.

Keep up the good work, and thanks for contributing!  Blesta is an open gold mine right now.  It would be very easy for the right coder to come along and establish their company as "the" Blesta modules company.  If only I knew PHP.

It would be very easy for the right coder to come along and establish their company as "the" Blesta modules company.  If only I knew PHP.

Coding is secondary to good business skill.  There's a thousand good coders available for hire on a dozen different "rent a coder" websites.

If you've got the skill to develop a solid business around Blesta plugin/module development, then go for it.  There's lots of good coders that will work for a reasonable price.  

:)

If you've got the skill to develop a solid business around Blesta plugin/module development, then go for it.  There's lots of good coders that will work for a reasonable price. 

Believe me, I've thought about it.  I have three major projects on the front burners right now.  After that, who knows?

Maybe from the donations you could get this plugin verified by the Blesta staff reason I ask is because a previous module like this for WHMCS was infacted very poor and could be exploited.

Yes, We're checking this with Blesta team and are waiting for an update from them.

Going to download this and test it out tonight, and most likely send a donation your way soon.  This looks awesome!

Thank you Daniel :)

Doesn't APF/BFD have issues with virtual servers? We use to use it and switched to CSF/LFD because of it if I recall. Maybe we can nudge Interworx towards CSF/LFD.  :D

I'm not sure if it does or not, but we're deploying an InterWorx cluster on dedicated colo hardware so virtualization concerns aren't a big deal ... unless it's going to cause trouble with CloudLinux's LVE.

That's one of the areas where InterWorx has room for improvement:  brute force protection for client accounts (there is none).  Other than that it's a swell panel.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

We have just released a newer version of CSF plugin 1.1, in which we can restrict staff/client to unblock his IP only.  Admin can decide whether to give client the option to unblock any IP or just unblock client's IP.

Newer version can be downloaded from here.

attachicon.gifanyip.png

attachicon.gifclientIPonly.png

Great news mate :)