Due date setting for the invoices

OAVS

Question

Hi,

I was with WHMCS and I was unable to import all the packages . It only imported client list (names,emails etc.,  only).

So I had to re create each hosting package and assign cpanel etc.

Problem is when I start re assigning hosting packages to my existing clients, it automatically sets the due date. I want to assign due date as per my WHMCS package dates as per client AND not create nor send any invoice straight away until it is due as per the date I enter.

So long of the short is how do I enter my own due date or edit due date for the package I add.

Can you please help?

1 answer to this question

On 1/11/2019 at 11:51 PM, OAVS said:

Hi,

I was with WHMCS and I was unable to import all the packages . It only imported client list (names,emails etc.,  only).

So I had to re create each hosting package and assign cpanel etc.

Problem is when I start re assigning hosting packages to my existing clients, it automatically sets the due date. I want to assign due date as per my WHMCS package dates as per client AND not create nor send any invoice straight away until it is due as per the date I enter.

So long of the short is how do I enter my own due date or edit due date for the package I add.

Can you please help?

When creating a service for the client in Blesta, you can opt NOT to create an invoice. Then after the service is added, click to Manage the service and do a "Change Renew Date" under Actions to set the date when the next invoice should be due and the service renews.

If you opt to create the invoice, you can modify it after the fact to change the due date. Which way you go will depend on whether you want an invoice to be generated soon or just at the next cycle.