Import with some error text. What does it all mean?

OAVS

Question

Hi,

I have now pre created the packages in Blesta as it would not import at all from WHMCS.

Now during the import it gives all the dribble.. what does it mean? why won't it import?

Whole point of the import is to re assign packages with due invoices to the client accounts. Not happening at all.

======dribble===================

[0] => The import completed but the following errors ocurred:
            [1] => importContacts: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column 'client_id' cannot be null on line 196
            [2] => importTaxes: There is already an active transaction on line 231
            [3] => importCurrencies: SQLSTATE[HY093]: Invalid parameter number: number of bound variables does not match number of tokens on line 196
            [4] => importInvoices: There is already an active transaction on line 231
            [5] => importTransactions: There is already an active transaction on line 231
            [6] => importPackageOptions: There is already an active transaction on line 231
            [7] => importServices: There is already an active transaction on line 231
            [8] => importSupportDepartments: There is already an active transaction on line 231
            [9] => importSupportTickets: There is already an active transaction on line 231
            [10] => importMisc: There is already an active transaction on line 231

9 answers to this question

WHMCS plays very loose with their data, so sometimes there is no data when data is expected and required and it results in an error. Check your WHMCS database to make sure all clients/contacts have a client ID. The subsequent errors are likely a result of the first.

If you need help, and are willing to securely share a dump of your WHMCS database, we can attempt the import here and debug any issues and either update the importer to work for you, or send you a fresh Blesta database with your imported data. We delete all data when we are finished.

On 1/14/2019 at 3:59 PM, Paul said:

WHMCS plays very loose with their data, so sometimes there is no data when data is expected and required and it results in an error. Check your WHMCS database to make sure all clients/contacts have a client ID. The subsequent errors are likely a result of the first.

If you need help, and are willing to securely share a dump of your WHMCS database, we can attempt the import here and debug any issues and either update the importer to work for you, or send you a fresh Blesta database with your imported data. We delete all data when we are finished.

Hello Paul

I have same problem, I can give you a copy of the database, but you should delete it when you finish working on it.

This is my error code:

importStaff
-----------------
importStaff took: 0.293 seconds
-----------------

importClients
-----------------
importClients took: 0.0378 seconds
-----------------

importContacts
-----------------
importContacts took: 0.0013 seconds
-----------------

importTaxes
-----------------
importTaxes took: 0.0011 seconds
-----------------

importCurrencies
-----------------
importCurrencies took: 0.0054 seconds
-----------------

importInvoices
-----------------
importTransactions
-----------------
importPackageOptions
-----------------
importServices
-----------------
importSupportDepartments
-----------------
importSupportTickets
-----------------
importMisc
-----------------
decrypted 0 values using WHMCS' custom algorithm
decrypt took: 0 seconds
total time took: 0.3976 seconds
Array
(
    [error] => Array
        (
            [0] => The import completed but the following errors ocurred:
            [1] => importInvoices: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column 'client_id' cannot be null on line 196
            [2] => importTransactions: There is already an active transaction on line 231
            [3] => importPackageOptions: There is already an active transaction on line 231
            [4] => importServices: There is already an active transaction on line 231
            [5] => importSupportDepartments: There is already an active transaction on line 231
            [6] => importSupportTickets: There is already an active transaction on line 231
            [7] => importMisc: There is already an active transaction on line 231
        )

)

@elzek1 Take a look at what Mike from Blesta.Store mentioned with your client ID's. Any imports must be done on a fresh Blesta installation, and we recommend making a backup of your Blesta install before attempting an import so you can restore and retry.

I assume you are using Blesta 4.5.2?

8 hours ago, Blesta.Store said:

Sounds like WHMCS has a invalid client ID for a customer. Check every client on your installation has a valid client number.

@Tyson

I do not think so, because the process fails when it imports invoices. Clients are imported without problem.

[1] => importInvoices: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column 'client_id' cannot be null on line 196

I checked the invoices and they are all associated with a client.

1 hour ago, Paul said:

@elzek1 Take a look at what Mike from Blesta.Store mentioned with your client ID's. Any imports must be done on a fresh Blesta installation, and we recommend making a backup of your Blesta install before attempting an import so you can restore and retry.

I assume you are using Blesta 4.5.2?

Im using Blesta 4.5.1 fresh installation only for testing because If the import is done correctly I hope to pass it to production.

On 1/12/2019 at 12:22 AM, OAVS said:

[1] => importContacts: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column 'client_id' cannot be null on line 196

Importer is trying to import a contact that has no client id associated with it. You may have some contacts that are not associated with a client in whmcs, check your database to see. whmcs does very little to enforce data integrity, so when something is expected to exist and it doesn't it causes issues.